The pizza was cold

GalensGhost

I hate ESPN. The Cold Pizza show spent however long on college football and Auburn wasn't mentioned. USC, OSU, Oregon, West Virginia, Louisville, OU, Michigan all pimped.

I guess #3 didn't play #6 Saturday. It's a good thing I saw some pictures of the game or I'd think I just dreamed the whole thing.

I have been watching for about an hour.

Still no word about Auburn.

It's like they're trying to Jedi Mind Trick the nation.

(waves hand) "The #3 team did not defeat the #6 team in the country this weekend"

I hate ESPN. The Cold Pizza show spent however long on college football and Auburn wasn't mentioned. USC, OSU, Oregon, West Virginia, Louisville, OU, Michigan all pimped.

I guess #3 didn't play #6 Saturday. It's a good thing I saw some pictures of the game or I'd think I just dreamed the whole thing.

Do you think this might be payback for CTT's remarks about ESPN having too much influence in college football?

Do you think this might be payback for CTT's remarks about ESPN having too much influence in college football?

CTT's job is to win football games and build a program. ESPN's job is to report sports. They are not doing that. They are intentionally biased against Auburn. The reason for that bias is irrelevant. They are not doing their job and they are idiots.

#3 just beat #6 and this is not worthy of discussion on ESPN? Then what purpose do they serve OTHER than doing EXACTLY what CTT said??????

With every "show" they prove that Coach Tuberville was RIGHT ! ! !

ESPN has a bias against anything that isn't PAC-10, Big-10, or Notre Dame. Did you notice after the game that EVERY "analyst" (and I use that term loosely) didn't move AU up, but put USC (for crying out loud) at number 2, leaving AU at number three. What a crock of bull! Craig James had the nerve to say he didn't move us up because we didn't run up enough offense for him. I have been very hesitant to buy into any "conspiracy theories", but I can't come up with any other explanation. At least the AP picked us #2.

ESPN=sellout to the highest bidder. Watch the highlights with the sound off so you don't have to listen to the inane drivel spewing from the mouths of these idiots.

ESPN has a bias against anything that isn't PAC-10, Big-10, or Notre Dame. Did you notice after the game that EVERY "analyst" (and I use that term loosely) didn't move AU up, but put USC (for crying out loud) at number 2, leaving AU at number three. What a crock of bull! Craig James had the nerve to say he didn't move us up because we didn't run up enough offense for him. I have been very hesitant to buy into any "conspiracy theories", but I can't come up with any other explanation. At least the AP picked us #2.

ESPN=sellout to the highest bidder. Watch the highlights with the sound off so you don't have to listen to the inane drivel spewing from the mouths of these idiots.

I completely agree. And to further prove that point, I offer these additional items.

1) What is the ABC primetime game next week...ND/Mich St or USC/Ariz

2) I was watching College GameDay wrap-up (or whatever they call that thing) about 30-45 minutes after the game. Fowler, Corso, and May (I think) spent 5 minutes on ND/Mich, 5 minutes on UL/Miami and 5 freaking words on #3AU/#6LSU. What the hell is that :bs: .

3) Not only did those idiots only spend 5 words on the game but Fowler had the nerve to call ND/Mich the "game of the day" AND when they did speak about the ONLY TOP TEN MATCHUP OF THE DAY, Fowler didn't even mention AU saying only "how bad must LSUs defense feel after their performance today"

CTT spouted off and said what everone else was already thinking/knowing and ESPN has been pissed ever since.

ESPN is a sellout for not bringing GameDay to Auburn. They are a bunch of unprofessional whine-bags (red or white anyone?) for continuning to refuse to give the game it's proper credit and they will have gone completely in the tank if AU and Florida are undefeated in a month and they are off playing footsie with each other in the Big House. KISS MY FREAKIN' WHITE ARSE, ESPN. :moon:

Welby :au:

A little competetion would do them good.

I'd love to see Fox put together a college pregame show.

Well thankfully I have a tivo and as such have now decided to just tivo gameday and the college football final, as i'm basically through wasting my time watching several hours of coverage for 2 minutes (if that) about us. it's nice to be able to skip through all of the mess........

A little competetion would do them good.

I'd love to see Fox put together a college pregame show.

Amen to that!

:au::homer:

Well thankfully I have a tivo and as such have now decided to just tivo gameday and the college football final, as i'm basically through wasting my time watching several hours of coverage for 2 minutes (if that) about us. it's nice to be able to skip through all of the mess........

Thats what I did this past Sat. It was pretty Ausome. Did you see Sir Charles on Gameday? He said that we would lose a couple this year, that the SEC was too tough. He said that we have an impossible road because we don't play in pansy conferences like the PAC-10 or Big 12.

I loved it. I think he is using psycology on the "we will loose 2 or 3 this year" it says we are in the best conference and if someone goes undefeated then they are the best in the country. I think he was pimping the sec and not dogging AU.

It's just like that whole Big East basketball contract deal for this BBALL season on ESPN......What fire power is the Big Easy going to have this year? BUT THE NATIONAL CHAMPS ARE FROM THE SEC and THE SEC HAD 2 teams in the final 4 and six teams in the tourny not to mention SC has won the NIT 2 years in a row.

Thats what I did this past Sat. It was pretty Ausome. Did you see Sir Charles on Gameday? He said that we would lose a couple this year, that the SEC was too tough. He said that we have an impossible road because we don't play in pansy conferences like the PAC-10 or Big 12.

I loved it. I think he is using psycology on the "we will loose 2 or 3 this year" it says we are in the best conference and if someone goes undefeated then they are the best in the country. I think he was pimping the sec and not dogging AU.

I think you're right.

Archived