You simply can't deny this..............

supatigah

I am a huge LSU fan and I have a tremendous amount of respect for Auburn. That being said I am not here to whine or anything like that. Here is a clearcut picture showing Gilbert hit Doucet BEFORE he jumps in the air and BEFORE the ball is tipped.

passinterferencebeforethejump.jpg

now you can make fun of me, call me what ever you want, call LSU whatever you want but you look at that picture and if you dont see a WR in his route being interfered with then you simply are not being honest. Gilbert is interfering with Doucet's ability to make an adjustment back to the football.

I dont dispute the play on taylor, the hester "catch or no catch," the holding call or the the Auburn WR fumble, but I think this play should be called what it is........pass interference.

Good luck to you guys this season. :thumbsup:

Good God. Want some cheese with that whine?

It is only pass interference if it is A CATCHABLE BALL. It doesn't matter when the ball crosses the line of scrimmage or when it gets tipped. It was tipped and the trajectory of the tipped ball carried it way behind the receiver--certainly where he could never hope to catch it, unless he Plasticman.

So just get over it, please.

Archived