WTAK commericals-Please critique mine

MrMoJo

I saw on this board a contact from WTAK in Huntsville for commericals during Auburn games. If you aren't from Huntsville, all we have ever had was lousy AM reception. I stepped up to support these guys and bought a package for each game.

If you are from this area, I would appreciate any comments you might have. My business is Harold Construction Corporation and I haven't done any advertising in quite some time. Ads 1,2, and 3 are basic classic cuts of some of Jim Fyffe's best calls and Ad 4 is some info about the Jim Fyffe Diabetes Research Fund and how you can donate to it.

Like I said, any comments would be appreciated as I am helping fund the new FM broadcast for some of you guys to listen to. They are trying to gety these ready for Saturday< I dunno. :homer:

I saw on this board a contact from WTAK in Huntsville for commericals during Auburn games. If you aren't from Huntsville, all we have ever had was lousy AM reception. I stepped up to support these guys and bought a package for each game.

If you are from this area, I would appreciate any comments you might have. My business is Harold Construction Corporation and I haven't done any advertising in quite some time. Ads 1,2, and 3 are basic classic cuts of some of Jim Fyffe's best calls and Ad 4 is some info about the Jim Fyffe Diabetes Research Fund and how you can donate to it.

Like I said, any comments would be appreciated as I am helping fund the new FM broadcast for some of you guys to listen to. They are trying to gety these ready for Saturday< I dunno. :homer:

In Huntsville, the only broadcast I can find is a station out of Guntersville on FM. Is this WTAK?

In Huntsville, the only broadcast I can find is a station out of Guntersville on FM. Is this WTAK?

in earlier posts WTAK will be picking up the Auburn games starting this week, 100,000 watts I think

to answer your question no . 106.1 on the dial

Thanks for stepping up and helping with the advertising. Wish I had a business or the fundage to help out. Too bad all the business owners I know are all bammers.

JD, like TigerOne said, it is 106.1 FM. It is a classic rock station. If you live in the Huntsville Metro area, you should be able to pick it up with no problem.

Archived