Herbie

eibua12

For 5 years from 99-03 LSU managed one measly recruit from Evangel, And of course of the 3 Bootys we got the two least talented, although Josh Booty was called the most talented high school quarterback he had ever seen by bill walsh, and that really didnt workout to well.

just my 2 cents but i think if the athletic department :au: really wants to play for a national championship we need to quit scheduling high school teams like buffalo. i know, i know we play in the toughest conference and all the other teams schedule weak opponents and some of the other teams play weak,very weak conference opponents but i still believe the best way to get everyones attention and show we are atleast not scared is to try to schedule tougher teams. so please fellow au brethren quit whining about the media.

Do me a favor and look at every team in the top ten, and if you can find me one that doesnt play a cupcacke like buffalo then I have a million dollars for you.

Bingo! The weak opponents are only used to argue against a team. The weak opponents of the teams being hyped are never mentioned.

USC = Pac-10 opponents, no championship game

OSU = Nor. Illinois, Bowling Green

Mich = Cent. Mich., Ball St.

FL = , So. Miss., UCF

WV = Marshall, East. Washington

I am laughing so hard that I have a hard time telling you that it is Calvin and not Chad!

Did you know that Calvin spent the summer in South America building latrines for poor people? That is amazing for someone who will be a millionaire soon! .......................This is the crap they spew!

I am laughing so hard that I have a hard time telling you that it is Calvin and not Chad!

Did you know that Calvin spent the summer in South America building latrines for poor people? That is amazing for someone who will be a millionaire soon! .......................This is the crap they spew!

Calvin? Who is Calvin? I love Chad. Chad Johnson is my hero. I just built a statue in my yard of him. Made it out of sticks and leaves. :blink:

Archived