This just in.....

PigskinPat

Yep.

Right after he said "Nobody will beat them. They will win the rest of their games and go into Southern Cal with a run at the national championship."

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Well, you are right about one thing....it can't be something that is only perceived because of our AU bias. It is not coincidental. It is indeed happening before our very eyes.

you gotta be kiddin me, he hits the big pitcher for a td, another pass interference. mich st. qb puts up a 4th qtr. choke job the likes of which i have never witnessed before, and to the shock of that crowd standing in stunned silence well after the game. that last INT you gotta be kiddin me. and now quinn is back in the heisman race? and the national championship? corso needs a drug test, if this would have been ______ (insert sec team here) they would drop out of the top ten! :puke:

Well, he's undeniably senile.

Why? National championship teams DO NOT GIVE UP 35+ POINTS, especially to a middling Big 10 team. That, coupled with their pantswetting last week against Michigan exposes these guys as mediocre.

I dunno. Maybe ESPN is making him say these things just to keep the Notre Dame fans interested in the season.

"Corso actually just said that the "performance" tonight puts Quinn back in the race for the Heisman".

Yea, but I was happy to see his GameDay colleagues basically berate him for that. Corso does NOT like being challenged and he turned a little red when the other commentators basically chuckled @ Corso's "Quinn back in the Heisman race" blather.

To say that about Quinn is just plain stupid. ND's D won the game for them in the 4th.

Actually, I would say Michigan State's offense won the game for ND.

Lee Corso is an idiot who only likes to hear himself talk! If he was so great, why isn't he still coaching!

He can kiss my :moon:

Oops, sorry, I am supposed to behave on this site. But I really can't stand Corso, he is a USC fan all the way. He won't ever give us the respect we deserve.

Archived