We don't match up anywhere

longtimeHogfan

Ok, so we're lucky…Vandy and the Tide should have both won, but they didn't. We're 3-1 & 2-0. At times we looked like we were playing sand-lot flag ball, but 20 years from now the books will show a 'W' for that game and no one will remember the details.

The irony is, that as weak as we are, with the cupcakes we have on the schedule, we have a good chance of going 8-4 if we can get by Steve 'Superior's' 'Cocks'. 8-4 will get us a Liberty bowl look or maybe even the Cotton bowl on New Years Day. For a Hog team that's had back to back losing seasons with Houston Nutt, I'll take that.

The Auburn Tigers have one of the premiere, total packages of football on both sides of the ball we'll see all year. There is no way we match up anywhere. But, we're going to continue to work on our 'high school' game, try to get some walking wounded back into playing shape and we'll show up and play the game.

Here’s to a good game!

GO HOG’S!!

After the drubbing you guys took from usc, a lot of people disregarded the pigs, and that's a mistake.

While you beat 3 subpar teams (IMO), you did win the games and your threats at RB can NEVER be taken for granted. I think Fred Talley just ran by my house. if we're not ready, it's going to be a fight, but let's just hope we're ready.

First, usc, then we'll have some bacon bits!

Archived