Swamp Gas selling Bama Tee

DKW 86

Wow, getting their ass handed to them in ttown last year must have really gotten to them.

Yep I think you are correct and now they want to return the favor. Bama better bring their A game, or it could be a long night!

Not only is it lame, it's classless.

Print t-shirts after the game.

Yeah, they could say "We just beat the He!! outta you". That would be much classier. B)

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Touche' ! ! !

WDE ! :au:

Yea, that's pretty classless. As someone said earlier, how do you explain that one to your children. At the LSU game, the T-shirts going around were funny but I asked my wife, where in the world would I wear that thing? "LSU Sucks" on the front. "But Georgia swallows" on the back.

Who thought that up?

Not only is it lame, it's classless.

Print t-shirts after the game.

How many F.U.C.L.A. shirts did I see in Tuscaloosa a couple of years ago? :poke:

P.S. - I think DeShaun Foster just scored another touchdown.

I'm appalled at the crudeness and have to wonder why they even bothered to leave out the single "u." Seriously, what difference would it make? To each his own. I know I wouldn't be caught dead in a shirt like that.

Now that I've got all the namby-pamby sensibilities out of the way, I'm still anticipating a total beatdown coming. Go :uf: .

They might as well have added "Welcome to the swamp, BEYOTCH."

Why leave anything off after that?

Funny to create, but not to actually wear.

Yea, that's pretty classless. As someone said earlier, how do you explain that one to your children. At the LSU game, the T-shirts going around were funny but I asked my wife, where in the world would I wear that thing? "LSU Sucks" on the front. "But Georgia swallows" on the back.

Who thought that up?

Same guys who came up with a banner reading "Tommy Tuberville smokes LSU cigars" (w/visual depiction) in 2001 down in Red Stick.

The best shirts are the ones the guys at the auburner (www.theauburner.com) have on sale...

my favorite says 86+12=Courtney Cox (she's hot!)

They're funny but they don't cross any lines. The way it should be.

The best shirts are the ones the guys at the auburner (www.theauburner.com) have on sale...

my favorite says 86+12=Courtney Cox (she's hot!)

They're funny but they don't cross any lines. The way it should be.

:thumbsup:

Well, I have to tell this family story, BTW. My sister, when her husband was at the University of Alabama law school, worked at the UofA bookstore. This was during the late 70s, and Alabama was about to play Notre Dame at Legion Field.

So my sister has these t-shirts printed up that said, "Hail Mary, Full of Grace. Notre Dame's in Second Place."

The entire Notre Dame team was so outraged by this perceived sacrilege, that they all bought the t-shirts and wore them under their uniforms. Notre Dame went on to stomp Alabama that day. The t-shirt was mentioned on television and in the newspapers. Bear Bryant personally called the head of the Alabama bookstore and evidently gave a thorough ass chewing.

So, why anybody would give the opposing team bulletin board material is beyond me.

wow, that's pretty bad, even if it's uat.

How do you explain it to children?

This isn't an official UF fan store like TigerRags or anything...it's just an online t-shirt vendor. UF fans aren't that classless.

And it shall be written...."Do not calculate the number of barnyard fowl one shall have before the incubation period is over"

Don't count your chickens before they hatch!

Guest Tigrinum Major

I remember some very classless shirts that were made up by a competing school after Greg Pratt's untimely death.

I remember those as well. A number 36 with a red slash through it and the words "We Don't Kill Our Players".

Yet another reason to be a Gator Hater.

But this week, they ae my second favorite team.

Archived