USC VS WSU

Dyebama

Sooo what are the polls gonna say now...

We Beat WSU 40-14 USC Beats WSU 28-22

to Me that Puts the Auburn South Carolina Game in Perspective. What happend to the high Powered

Pete Carol O.

Just my 2 Cents worth.

We don't have to worry about USC now, Meeshighan is now the talking head's clear cut #2. :puke:

Yup...they just trade their new favorite into the #2 slot every week. Disgusting....

:au::homer:

wsu got hosed, did any of you see the holding call that was reversed? I didn't even know you could do that. Also the phantom spot on the fourth down play, geez. Not saying it determined the outcome but the refs definitely didn't do wsu any favors.

Might as well get used to it, as Tubs said, we "ain't" gonna get any respect!! The ESPN eggheads are already doing promos for their "darlings" Michican and/or Ohio State! Tubs was right when he commented on the unjust power of these eggheads in determining rank and bowls....and maybe...NC's. :puke::puke:

wsu got hosed, did any of you see the holding call that was reversed? I didn't even know you could do that. Also the phantom spot on the fourth down play, geez. Not saying it determined the outcome but the refs definitely didn't do wsu any favors.

There were SEVERAL questionable calls in this game. I was blowing a fuse. Seemed they were helping USC all they could....

Yea, they got a bad wrap. My favorite was the non-call on the USC receiver who hit the cornerback.

But, the officiating wasn't as bad as the Georgia-Mississippi game.

USC plays like this all the time in the Pac-10 and they never get called out for it but Auburn has close games against the #6 team and a good team on the road in the SEC and all the talking heads start talking about how they aren't very good.

There were SEVERAL questionable calls in this game. I was blowing a fuse. Seemed they were helping USC all they could....

what was really pissin me off was how carrol was just a laughin it up with the refs during those calls.

That's a good question. USC piled on a bunch of late points to blow out UArk. We hammered WSU, but in graceful fashion. USC just struggled against WSU. When we don't hang 70 on UArk, what are the negative comments going to be? Or, if we do, will anything be said at all?

What does it really matter if Mich is the new #2? OSU and Mich have to play each other. Why do we care RIGHT NOW? It will all wash out in the end....

Archived