WWSD?

AUTiger94

This should be fun. Whenever a player anywhere requires discipline ask yourself- WW(Mike)SD? Then post it here.

Albert Haynesworth stomps on some guy's face. WWSD? <_<

This should be fun. Whenever a player anywhere requires discipline ask yourself- WW(Mike)SD? Then post it here.

Albert Haynesworth stomps on some guy's face. WWSD? <_<

Suspend him retroactively for a pre-season game.

jimmy johns showed what good that discipline was. lose your cool when your team is desparate for a td and 2pt conversion, get flagged for a block in the back and a personal foul to start crucial drive of game at the 4 yard line. the refs missed the same call earlier in the game on him as well. what a loser! and i saw no one on the alabama staff give him an ear full. my old high school coach would have had his facemask in both hands, pulling him to his face, and giving him both barrels. i can distinctly hear in my mind exactly what he would be saying. i remember once leaving my helmet on through halftime with chinstrap buckled when we were losing 14-0 at the half, we came out played the game of our lives to win 15-14.

i am glad to see we do not have that problem.

Say that the disclipine would be handled "in house", and start him the next game out of fairness for the team.

The RE's would open their wallets in an effort to convince the NFL police that the face stomp didn't actually happen.

Archived