Choking, gasping for air!

SouperTiger

Wow...If you guys think you had it bad keep watching the LSU game right now. We look disgusting. Can we at least console each other after such horrible losses? This sucks for all of us today. :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Well guys good luck to you the rest of the season. LSU is obviously not producing and it's sad to see another season on the way down the tubes. I won't place blame on anyone specific but it was the poorest showing in years from LSU. I'm really at a complete loss right now. :puke:

Well guys good luck to you the rest of the season. LSU is obviously not producing and it's sad to see another season on the way down the tubes. I won't place blame on anyone specific but it was the poorest showing in years from LSU. I'm really at a complete loss right now. :puke:

I think Florida was impressive against you guys, but I still really like your team. Everything bad that could happen happened to LSU today. You still had a chance even with 3 INTs a fumble on the 1 and a touchdown called back. I don't see LSU losing again.

They play that game (LSU vs. Fl) 10 times, LSU wins 8 of them. LSU should have won today. They had 5 HUGE mistakes that cost them. They are better than Fl.

Wow...If you guys think you had it bad keep watching the LSU game right now. We look disgusting. Can we at least console each other after such horrible losses? This sucks for all of us today. :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

:cheers: Souper, come on in and have a drink on me.... Brother we will both get through this.

Both these teams are talented and for the most part excellently well coached. We both had bad 'exposing' games today.

Wow...If you guys think you had it bad keep watching the LSU game right now. We look disgusting. Can we at least console each other after such horrible losses? This sucks for all of us today.

:cheers: Souper, come on in and have a drink on me.... Brother we will both get through this.

Both these teams are talented and for the most part excellently well coached. We both had bad 'exposing' games today.

David, I hope that your extending that invitation to all... :)

Wow...If you guys think you had it bad keep watching the LSU game right now. We look disgusting. Can we at least console each other after such horrible losses? This sucks for all of us today.

Sure, I'll get the round after yours... ;)

Sure, I'll get the round after yours... ;)

I don't think that even my AMEX could absorb that tab... :big:

I didn't get to watch the game, but I thought that LSU would hand UF a severe beating. I might have jinxed both Tigers...

i think i did as well, i am now reminded why never to ever ever bet on college football! i also hate it for LSU, we need you guys to beat arkansas nov. 24. i am just sick right now.

I didn't get to watch the game, but I thought that LSU would hand UF a severe beating. I might have jinxed both Tigers...

i think i did as well, i am now reminded why never to ever ever bet on college football! i also hate it for LSU, we need you guys to beat arkansas nov. 24. i am just sick right now.

I say we spike some kool-aid with rat poison, and all take turns drinking it. What a pathetic day.

Yeah man, today just wasn't a good day for the Tigers. Despite all of LSU's mistakes today, be comforted that you guys could at least move the chain against a very good team. Auburn just came out and flat out got DOMINATED.

Yeah man, today just wasn't a good day for the Tigers. Despite all of LSU's mistakes today, be comforted that you guys could at least move the chain against a very good team. Auburn just came out and flat out got DOMINATED.

i guess all tiger magic for the day was needed up in detroit for them to finish off sweep of yankees.

I say we spike some kool-aid with rat poison, and all take turns drinking it. What a pathetic day.

I'm in. Can I get an extra-large glass?

I'm in. Can I get an extra-large glass?

I'll get ya a double shot, Link. I was watching the UT/UGa game in disbelief. UGA let UT off the ropes with the TD right before the half. When was the last time 2 SEC teams combined for over 86 points? :blink:

Do you guys realize 3 top 10 ranked SEC teams got beat by lower ranked SEC teams??? At least I think UT was ranked below UGA prior to that game. Regardless, you get my point. One more reason the SEC is the best conference top to bottom. Heck, Miss St. scored 2 TDs against WVU. They haven't done that much this year at all.

Our LB's suck

Joe T sucks (please...don't argue with this to me)

Willie Martinez is terrible against Top Teams not named LSU

Richt is the worst OC in the history of D1 football

Our LB's suck

Joe T sucks (please...don't argue with this to me)

Willie Martinez is terrible against Top Teams not named LSU

Richt is the worst OC in the history of D1 football

I have been a lot more impressed with Stafford than I was JT, although UGA did start off strong. Maybe should have brought Stafford in sooner.??

Our WR's finally showed up and saved Joe T's ass

His passes had nothing on them and he double pumped with a long, long release all night long.

Stafford's stats are very misleading. His completion % should be 20% higher if MoMass and company caught like they did last night....all year long.

Richt needs to get over this loyal crap and put in our best QB.

Archived