Biggest Game in AU history?

TigerMom

You obviously don't know the history of Francis. Go watch Stripes.

"Any of you (homos?) ever call me Francis, and I'll kill ya." (I think that's how it goes . . . )

This is fun. Can I play, too? :rolleyes:

Lighten up Francis. B)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously don't know the history of Francis. Go watch Stripes.

"Any of you (homos?) ever call me Francis, and I'll kill ya." (I think that's how it goes . . . )

This is fun. Can I play, too? :rolleyes:

Lighten up Francis. B)

Touche'

No, it does matter. Dangerous ground? I think not. I have only recently started posting, but have read here for some time. Your ramblings, and threats for that matter, do not bother me. My thought was that you are one of those "fans" who run their mouth and think that they know it all, but rarely attend a game. I stand corrected. You do, at least you say do, attend games. The rest is still true.

Let me first state for the record that I don't give a fat rat's ass what kind of "fan" you think I am. I don't need your approval or your validation to know whether or not I am an Auburn fan.

For your information, attendance at a game is not a prerequisite for having an opinion nor is it a requirement for expressing said opinion. It most certainly does NOT matter how many games a person has been able to attend in person when it comes to evaluating their allegiance. My grandmother sent four children to college often working two jobs just to manage. She donated money to Auburn every year after she retired and her children had graduated. She was one of the most passionate fans I have ever met. She listened to or watched every game she possibly could. But until I took her to her first and only football game in 1990, she had NEVER been. You're going to tell me that just because you park your dimpled ass on a stadium seat more often than she did that you have some kind of moral superiority? I don't think so. You couldn't be more wrong.

I have zero use and even less respect for people like you who choose to make blanket judgements about people and their "rights" to express an opinion because they don't conform to your misguided, immature and ignorant standards. Grow up.

You may walk where you want, smart ass, but you may not enjoy the journey.

Oh BOO HOO! Would you like some Cheese with that Whine? Get your feelings hurt, did you? My point is that you are always running around here popping off at the mouth about how much you know, who you know, how everyone who doesn't agree with your small-minded, un-educated ramblings is wrong. YADA< YADA< YADA. AND when someone calls you on it, all you can do is call them names. YOU are the one who needs to grow up. By the way, I don't know what man's ass you look at on a daily basis, that is none of my business, but it isn't mine, nor will it ever be. I could care less about your Grandmother. I asked a simple question. Oh, by the way, I will lose SO MUCH sleep over what someone like you thinks about me...NOT!

My feelings aren't hurt at all. I was merely trying to make a point and misjudged your level of intelligence and ability to comprehend it. You're clearly not mature enough to take the information I posted and make a rational, logical deduction from it. So let me spell it out for you clearly:

You don't have a monopoly on Auburn fandom because you attend a game. Plopping your ass on an aluminum bleacher doesn't give your opinion any additional veracity. When you arrogantly assume it does and postulate as much it only makes you look foolish. A game ticket does not give you the right to deride others who may not attend a game.

I find it terribly amusing that someone whose reply fairly reeks of fifth grade would chide someone for being "small minded". Are you really in elementary school are you just another liberal who tries to categorize everything that challenges his skewed world view? Will you next accuse me of being "mean-spirited"? That's the usual track.

So much to ridicule here. "All" I can do is call people names? Interesting. You'd think that after 1500 or more posts, I'd run out of names to call people. And who do I know? I don't know you, thank goodness. I do know a few people who post here regularly -- and not in the Biblical sense -- and I'm really glad they're not like you. I realize that as Auburn grows in popularity, it will pick up more fans like you, it's just one of the sad side effects of dominance.

Go find another sandbox in which to play. I've already wasted more than enough time of my time on someone who doesn't have the capacity to learn and isn't smart enough to be stop talking when he should be paying attention.

Another normal repy from you. You haven't the wit, nor intelligence, to make any kind of rebuttal that doesn't inlcude childish remarks. Your reply has no logic, as usual. You always, no matter who it is you are writing to, try to belittle the other person. Seems to me you have a major complex problem. Try some of those 'Under the counter pills" Maybe that will help your "little" problem grow some and you will feel better about yourself.

Now, let's move on...Again with the "Ass" thing! What is your problem? Why are you so fixated on Men's asses? Oh, and I can deride you about not being at games. Simply stated, becasue that how you can best understand it, if you don't go to the games, shut up! Plain and simple. I asked you a very simple question: Do you attend the games? I didn't put any parameters around it, just asked. Evidently, it was too hard of a question for you to answer!

As for the fifth grade...you would know about that wouldn't you? I bet you were the biggest, baddest, guy in your whole 5th grade class, weren't you? Of course you were...YOU WERE 17 years old!!

Let me make a guess here, but I am thinking you are unemployed, recently divorced maybe, and have no friends, right? I mean what other type of person would say the things you do?

Finally, Auburn is lucky to have fans like me, as I am lucky to be an Auburn graduate. Are you? I am there each week, I donate money, and I don't act like I know everybody and everything, the way you do. YOU are the type of AUburn fan that IF you actually showed up to a game, some fan from the other team woul dkick your A$$ for being such a jerk.

I started not to reply to your nonsense, but I couldn't help it. Why must you always interject your large nose where it is not needed? Is it habit or a compulsion? Stay out of the way. If I need your opinion, I will give it to you. Good Day.

You know, I don't normally do this. But I make exceptions for peckerheads.

1. This is a public forum. If you don't like someone stepping into the conversation, learn the joys of private email conversation.

2. The day that you have even a scintilla of actual power or authority to tell me or anyone else when to speak up to combat your blithering idiocy, we'll take you seriously. Until then, know your place.

3. Pull one more stunt like this...I mean even a hint and you are gone. I've been tired of your bulls**t for some time now but have tried to let it go. But you talk way too much junk.

Frankly, the mere act of being a moderator or admin on this forum gives that person the right to interject into any conversation, tell people to knock it off, instruct anyone to cease talking about a subject or any other thing they deem permissible by the rules and necessary to keep this forum a good one. So you don't get to tell me or any other person helping run this place a damn thing. Not for long anyway.

So to review...you can stay, post your opinions, and put on your big girl panties and deal with it when the inevitable rolling of eyes and disagreement comes. Or you can continue running that fat yap of yours and end up finding another forum to pollute with your nonsense.

Is that absolutely f***ing clear, assclown?

Again with the names? So, let me get this straight? It's ok for you to act like an ... what was it...oh yeah Ass clown, but I can't state my thoughts. Please go back and read your "Rule #1" This is a public forum. So, why get testy when someone doesn't agree with you? Why sling the mud, but not want it slung back? These are serious questions here. I understand that you guys "Own" this site. Great! But is turning into a "Our opinion or else" forum. I have seen some pretty nasty things written here and argumetns go back and forth over the time since I found this space. It always ends with, stop or else, when a Mod or other "higher-up" gets their hand called on topics.

I started not to reply to your nonsense, but I couldn't help it. Why must you always interject your large nose where it is not needed? Is it habit or a compulsion? Stay out of the way. If I need your opinion, I will give it to you. Good Day.

You know, I don't normally do this. But I make exceptions for peckerheads.

1. This is a public forum. If you don't like someone stepping into the conversation, learn the joys of private email conversation.

2. The day that you have even a scintilla of actual power or authority to tell me or anyone else when to speak up to combat your blithering idiocy, we'll take you seriously. Until then, know your place.

3. Pull one more stunt like this...I mean even a hint and you are gone. I've been tired of your bulls**t for some time now but have tried to let it go. But you talk way too much junk.

Frankly, the mere act of being a moderator or admin on this forum gives that person the right to interject into any conversation, tell people to knock it off, instruct anyone to cease talking about a subject or any other thing they deem permissible by the rules and necessary to keep this forum a good one. So you don't get to tell me or any other person helping run this place a damn thing. Not for long anyway.

So to review...you can stay, post your opinions, and put on your big girl panties and deal with it when the inevitable rolling of eyes and disagreement comes. Or you can continue running that fat yap of yours and end up finding another forum to pollute with your nonsense.

Is that absolutely f***ing clear, assclown?

Again with the names? So, let me get this straight? It's ok for you to act like an ... what was it...oh yeah Ass clown, but I can't state my thoughts. Please go back and read your "Rule #1" This is a public forum. So, why get testy when someone doesn't agree with you? Why sling the mud, but not want it slung back? These are serious questions here. I understand that you guys "Own" this site. Great! But is turning into a "Our opinion or else" forum. I have seen some pretty nasty things written here and argumetns go back and forth over the time since I found this space. It always ends with, stop or else, when a Mod or other "higher-up" gets their hand called on topics.

Is somebody hold a gun to your head and making you post here? I suggest you learn to let it go.

Disagree all you want. But learn to deal with it when you post controversial nonsense and get blasted for it. Especially buck up for a blasting when you act like you have any ground whatsoever to tell someone to butt out of a public conversation, much less a mod or an admin.

Like I said, pull up your panties and deal with it if you're going to be you in all your glory around here. Otherwise, find a new home.

To sum up:

1. You have a penchant for posting controversial opinions. This will inevitably result in sharp responses. It's that we can't tolerate opposing opinions...this board is full of opposing views. It's your inability to handle it properly. If you don't like it when people tell you what they think, leave.

2. You have absolutely no authority here, but beyond that, you have no clout either. And that's as big as anything here. In the short time since you decided to grace us with your postings, you have frequently shown yourself to be the south end of a northbound mule. That means people are going to grant you a lot less slack when you try to tell them what to do or what not to do. The quicker you learn that a reputation is earned and not bestowed, the better. Again, if this isn't to your liking, you know where the door is.

Tygerman34 and JB33,

This is a warning. If you guys can't talk without questioning somebody's loyalty, then I suggest you take a break. Just because somebody does not agree with your view or does not get to go to all the games or even one game a year does not make them less of a fan then you. To even ask how many games somebody has been too is playground bs. I have not been to a game since 2003. I only live in North Alabama, so are you going to question my loyalaty because of that? Some people have comittments to jobs, kids, etc, that keep them from traveling to Auburn on Saturdays.

Again, just because somebody does not share your same opinion, does not mean they are not as loyal as a fan as you. When you say things like that, it actually makes you sound like you are in the third grade. I advise you respect the admins of this board, like TitanTiger, or go elsewhere. You show a lack of maturity in your posts. Grow up.

I understand the implications of this game, but I am not getting all fired up about it. I have other thingss through the week that need my attention. I'll get fired up before the game sometime Saturday. However, to call this the biggest game ever would be overstating it. Right now, I can think of other games we have played that were bigger. But, we will not know until after this season if this Saturday was the biggest or not. There are still more games to play after Florida.

Do any of you people ever read your own posts? You go off by telling me that "Just because somebody does not agree with your view" does not make them less of a fan, and then I get blasted for stating my view! All I asked the guy was how many games he had been to. I didn't say anything else about it. I asked a serious question and he goes to pieces. Then, just because I do go to all the games, I get hit for not being a true fan, and other such BS. If you didn't think the Uf game was significant, then so be it. I just responded with my OPINION. you gave yours, you didn't think it was big. So be it. You won't convince me, I won't convince you. Big deal. But don't tell me I am wrong for stating my opinion, whihc happens to many on this site way too often..

Tygerman34 and JB33,

This is a warning. If you guys can't talk without questioning somebody's loyalty, then I suggest you take a break. Just because somebody does not agree with your view or does not get to go to all the games or even one game a year does not make them less of a fan then you. To even ask how many games somebody has been too is playground bs. I have not been to a game since 2003. I only live in North Alabama, so are you going to question my loyalaty because of that? Some people have comittments to jobs, kids, etc, that keep them from traveling to Auburn on Saturdays.

Again, just because somebody does not share your same opinion, does not mean they are not as loyal as a fan as you. When you say things like that, it actually makes you sound like you are in the third grade. I advise you respect the admins of this board, like TitanTiger, or go elsewhere. You show a lack of maturity in your posts. Grow up.

I understand the implications of this game, but I am not getting all fired up about it. I have other thingss through the week that need my attention. I'll get fired up before the game sometime Saturday. However, to call this the biggest game ever would be overstating it. Right now, I can think of other games we have played that were bigger. But, we will not know until after this season if this Saturday was the biggest or not. There are still more games to play after Florida.

Do any of you people ever read your own posts? You go off by telling me that "Just because somebody does not agree with your view" does not make them less of a fan, and then I get blasted for stating my view! All I asked the guy was how many games he had been to. I didn't say anything else about it. I asked a serious question and he goes to pieces. Then, just because I do go to all the games, I get hit for not being a true fan, and other such BS. If you didn't think the Uf game was significant, then so be it. I just responded with my OPINION. you gave yours, you didn't think it was big. So be it. You won't convince me, I won't convince you. Big deal. But don't tell me I am wrong for stating my opinion, whihc happens to many on this site way too often..

Apparently you don't read your own posts. You have been warned on other threads about how you resort to playground bs. You know good and well the intentions of your question about game attendance, so quit trying to insult our intelligence but trying to pretend it was not a malacious question. Again, I would strongly suggest you let it go. The mods and admin on this board are the very leniant compared to most boards, so if you want to keep calling them out when they interject in a thread, then you are welcome to post elsewhere. Nobody is saying you can't disagree with an opinion, but there is a mature way to do it and you did not do it. This was not the first thread you have been warned about that.

Tygerman34, you are posting on a privately owned board. There are rules to follow. They are not ridiculous rules, just common sense. As I have said, the mods and admin are very lenient on this board, whereas other boards are quick to cancel memberships. You need to respect the board rules and respect the admins that own this board. You have been warned for the last time.

I think this has ran its course and gotten away from the point of the thread. I am locking it.

Archived