Beat Florida!!!

StatTiger

Here is hoping our Auburn Tigers bounce back this Saturday night and play to their "potential".

If it's a close game going into the 4th period, Auburn is 21-10 in games decided by 7 points or less under Tuberville.

From 2001-2006, Auburn is 13-5 against opponents ranked in the top 10 entering the game.

Should Auburn hold Florida to under 20 points or less, the Tigers are 47-4 under Tuberville.

Should Auburn score 20 or more points, Auburn is 57-4 under Coach Tuberville.

:au::football::cheer:

I'll add one....

Auburn is 1-0 this year while geauxscott is in the house!!!! :big:

Scott you may need to move to Auburn and go to everygame :big:

i hate to be a downer and hope we can start a new winning trend but CTT is 1-5 against UF. Hopefully the defence knocks some heads off and the offence starts looking like 04 and 05.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

WOW . . . This is a sobering statistic . . .

Against :arky: , "Auburn had 25 first-down plays, of which 14 went for either no yards or negative yards."

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/birmingha...&thispage=2

That's how you get beat, sports fans. Time for us to see the result of the "physical" preseason - hit 'em in the mouth, get Kenny (& Brad) rolling, and take back first down . . . In other words, play :au: football!!

WAR EAGLE!! BEAT :uf: !!

I'll add one....

Auburn is 1-0 this year while geauxscott is in the house!!!! :big:

Scott you may need to move to Auburn and go to everygame :big:

I did live there for 2yrs 2000-2001.....and was in attendence for the AU/UF game in 01 win UF was ranked #1.. :big:

Here is hoping our Auburn Tigers bounce back this Saturday night and play to their "potential".

If it's a close game going into the 4th period, Auburn is 21-10 in games decided by 7 points or less under Tuberville.

From 2001-2006, Auburn is 13-5 against opponents ranked in the top 10 entering the game.

Should Auburn hold Florida to under 20 points or less, the Tigers are 47-4 under Tuberville.

Should Auburn score 20 or more points, Auburn is 57-4 under Coach Tuberville.

:au::football::cheer:

Hey Stat,

I always enjoy your (often obscure) statistics. I'm not sure if you take requests, but I have one that me and some friends have been wondering about and I bet you could get me an answer quickly.

What is Auburn's SEC home and away record over the last couple of decades (take whatever starting point you would like, 1980, 1982, 1986, something like that)?

I have read our overall winning percentage before, but that doesn't really seem like the best indicator of home field advantage b/c that includes lots of out-of-conference games, many (though certainly not all) of which are cupcakes. But if we take the SEC schedule over that time period and compare how we do at home vs. how we do away, that is comparing apples to apples and will give me a true idea of how much of an advantage JHS is.

Thanks a lot!!

Archived