The calling of the nip....

PigskinPat

Hello?

Earth to Pat?

Can you read me?

Do you have your sight still?

Uh, duh, the "Nip" was called back in August!

It remains "nippy" however.

War Eagle!

P.S. Have you heard that football season has started? :poke:

My brain must have been on vacation during that time. :blink: We had also just sold our house, so I must not have been in a nip frame of mind. Thanks for setting me straight, LegalEagle! :big:

WarEagle!

Nip? Nip?...In the words of "Cruiser" from the Bill Murray movie "Stripes"..."There was one"?

Speaking of nippiness - damn, wheres that pic of that nippy gal?

Uh, back on thought. . . . This morning I had frost on my windshield. It was the first time this season. I've been working on the stove pipes for the wood stove and need to get out and cut more wood . . . and split wood I already cut, and . . . , and. . . , etc.

FOR GOSH SAKES, SOMEONE POST THE PIC OF MS. NIPPY FOR PAT!

Is it OK to call a second nip for the second half of the season? It starts tomorrow, there is a different feel to the air than there was last week. My independent survey at the ABC store showed more brown liquor than white being purchased . I got TigerMom Rebel Yell to ease the pain of having to tailgate with some :uf: fan guests. I say call a second NIP--NEW SEASON- FRESH START-- :au: War Eagle :au: - Play to win!!--Yes call a second nip who's with me!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Speaking of nippiness - damn, wheres that pic of that nippy gal?

You mean this nippy gal?

Image removed by mod.

Sorry guys, we removed this last time because it was not "family friendly" and offended a few that come to the board not expecting to be exposed to that.

R12

exposed to what? lets not make this place too pc....boooooo

I saw this as a mod, not as a woman... but the key word in that sentence is "exposed". Grow up, guys.

I know the nip has been called but man its cold tonight! Ps I loved the nip pic someone please send it to me!

I'd like to see the picture. Send to me too please.

When that pic was posted the first time around, there were several complaints about it. The board is for all to enjoy and respect. Even though Jenny can hold her own and does not count :poke: , there are female members on the board. There are also fathers of daughters. Add also that we have several pastors and youth pastors that support :au: that come to this board because we try to keep things clean, unlike other boards out there. It has nothing to do with pc, it has something to do with respecting others.

When that pic was posted the first time around, there were several complaints about it. The board is for all to enjoy and respect. Even though Jenny can hold her own and does not count :poke: , there are female members on the board. There are also fathers of daughters. Add also that we have several pastors and youth pastors that support :au: that come to this board because we try to keep things clean, unlike other boards out there. It has nothing to do with pc, it has something to do with respecting others.

Mods, thanks for keeping standards. I let my eleven year-old future AU wide receiver read this board because it is the ONLY safe and classy FB board around. :)

I agree - this is not the place for that kind of stuff. Keep it clean and respectable.

(Of course, if I were somehow sent the picture, y'know, by mistake or whatnot, I promise I won't raise a ruckus about it. *hint*)

Archived