Coach Lou

NoOneAUFan

If I'm not mistaken, Lou Holtz picked FL over Auburn during halftime on Thur night.

He also went with LSU on the Thur night before the AU / LSU game.

I'm feeling better already.

WAR EAGLE

Considering the fact the Granny Klampett has a jealous axe to grind against CTT for what Coach Tubs has said about him in the media, I'm sure Lou picked Buffalo and Tulane over us. We will NEVER get any credit from Loser Lou, so we might as well get used to it. Then again, "he couldn't beat anybody in our conference", so why should we worry about it?

Did you hear his CRAP on lameday this morning???

Herbstreit picked UF, then Corso starts in with the not so fast crap and talks about How he loves Auburn and that Auburn has the most beautiful women, then proceeds to put on gator head! I thought he was totally dissing on AU. As soon as he finished the crowd starts chanting Corso Sucks! ESPN then ends lameday and goes to the 11am game.

Sorry sack. Come on AUBURN, kick some gator a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Herbstreit picked UF, then Corso starts in with the not so fast crap and talks about How he loves Auburn and that Auburn has the most beautiful women, then proceeds to put on gator head! I thought he was totally dissing on AU. As soon as he finished the crowd starts chanting Corso Sucks! ESPN then ends lameday and goes to the 11am game.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

ya i was there. pretty lame of corso. i thought he was gonna pick us for sure, he usually disagrees with herbie and herbie picked florida. corso usually plays to the crowd too

I have a question about what those jackasses said. They said if Florida beats Georgia, UT, Auburn, and LSU they SHOULD be ranked #1 in the nation. My question, they did NOT say if AU beats UF, LSU, Ga, we should be ranked even in the top 5. Why? Because it's Auburn?

I have a question about what those jackasses said. They said if Florida beats Georgia, UT, Auburn, and LSU they SHOULD be ranked #1 in the nation. My question, they did NOT say if AU beats UF, LSU, Ga, we should be ranked even in the top 5. Why? Because it's Auburn?

Well.... I'm thinking the beat down we took from Ar-kansas really just deletes that notion doesn't it <_<

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

my confidence in AU doubled the moment corso picked UF :):)

(did anyone see the "HEY CORSO PICK FLORIDA" sign behind him?)

Archived