BIG COMMITMENT

Tigerbait2010

:thumbsup: For my LSU tigers. 7-2 325 lbs 4* recruit James Tyler commited to the tigers. LSU also has a GREAT shot for the number 1 player in the nation for 2008 named Greg Monroe. the reason we have a great shot with him is because he's from New Orleans. Oh, almost forgot, we signed the number 12 player in the nation named anthony randolph about a week ago. LSU basketball is on the rise people :cheer::lsu:

And you'll drown when we have swimming and diving competition. So what?

So you're comparing baketball to swimming and diving? :roflol: I'm sorry, but that tells me you guys have NOTHING to look forward to besides football.

So you're comparing baketball to swimming and diving? :roflol: I'm sorry, but that tells me you guys have NOTHING to look forward to besides football.

Why not? Basketball is up there with golf in most boring sports to watch on TV. I hope Auburn does well, but I'm not going to lose sleep over a loss or really actively follow the team.

You are one annoying SOB. Get lost, loser.

Basketball...the last refuge of teams not getting it done in football.

If you want us to care about basketball in the middle of football season, call me and tell me when we became the ACC. This is a FOOTBALL conference first and foremost. Look forward to whatever you want. We'll keep focusing on Atlanta, chump.

So I can't follow football and look forward to basketball?

You're welcome to look forward to a quilting bee for all I care. Just don't try to act like it matters as much as one quarter of football.

That tells me you guys have NOTHING to look forward to besides basketball.

You're welcome to look forward to a quilting bee for all I care. Just don't try to act like it matters as much as one quarter of football.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That tells me you guys have NOTHING to look forward to besides basketball.

It really doesn't matter what it tells you. Go away!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived