So which is it

Bottomfeeder

I wish they would settle on one lie and stick with it.

By TOM RAUM, Associated Press Writer

Sat Oct 14, 4:23 PM ET

WASHINGTON - President Bush keeps revising his explanation for why the U.S. is in Iraq, moving from narrow military objectives at first to history-of-civilization stakes now.

Initially, the rationale was specific: to stop Saddam Hussein from using what Bush claimed were the Iraqi leader's weapons of mass destruction or from selling them to al-Qaida or other terrorist groups.

But 3 1/2 years later, with no weapons found, still no end in sight and the war a liability for nearly all Republicans on the ballot Nov. 7, the justification has become far broader and now includes the expansive "struggle between good and evil."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061014/ap_on_...DJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

But 3 1/2 years later, with no weapons found, still no end in sight and the war a liability for nearly all Republicans on the ballot Nov. 7, the justification has become far broader and now includes the expansive "struggle between good and evil."

Sorry, but WMDs have been found. 500+ chem shells , for starters, and a host of other materials which Saddam claimed he DIDN'T have, and which for some inexplicable reason the Bush W.H. won't trumpet to the media every day like they should. And while WMD was the initial reason for taking down Saddam, who says it can't be a fight for civilization as well? Think WW2 was 'only' about kicking Germany out of Poland ?

napoleon_dynamite.jpg

IDIOT!

Sodom Hussein and his sons were weapons of mass destruction.

Instead of shifting why don't you come up with a solution to Bush's inadequate policy concerning the "Axis of Evil." It's been six years and they can't even fight a war against a country that didn't even have a standing army, to mention. First of all they basically went on their own, and now, due to inadequate troop levels, have opened up a can of worms. They have had six years to develop a policy concerning NK, and they are running out of time because the elite bankers want to insert Democrats in the White House to pay for all of this spending. I hope you enjoyed your tax cuts, because it only going to be another two years and it's over for us all. There is a way out of having to pay income taxes and get nothing back in the form of Federal benefits (i.e. Social Security). If you want I'll get you the information?

One liar at a time.

Since there wasn't a quote to go along w / your post, nor did you make any reference to what you were replying about, I have to conclude that you're responding to MY post, because it's the one immediatly before yours.

Which leads me to ask......What the hell are you talking about ? You calling ME a liar ? Your ignorance of the facts does not make anyone else a liar. Stop being an F-ing troll and try to have a mature conversation, or you'll be posting to yourself.

Report: Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq

Thursday, June 22, 2006

WASHINGTON — The United States has found 500 chemical weapons in Iraq since 2003, and more weapons of mass destruction are likely to be uncovered, two Republican lawmakers said Wednesday.

"We have found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, chemical weapons," Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa., said in a quickly called press conference late Wednesday afternoon.

Reading from a declassified portion of a report by the National Ground Intelligence Center, a Defense Department intelligence unit, Santorum said: "Since 2003, coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent. Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq's pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist."

Link

One liar at a time.

Since there wasn't a quote to go along w / your post, nor did you make any reference to what you were replying about, I have to conclude that you're responding to MY post, because it's the one immediatly before yours.

Which leads me to ask......What the hell are you talking about ? You calling ME a liar ? Your ignorance of the facts does not make anyone else a liar. Stop being an F-ing troll and try to have a mature conversation, or you'll be posting to yourself.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

WASHINGTON — The United States has found 500 chemical weapons in Iraq since 2003, and more weapons of mass destruction are likely to be uncovered, two Republican lawmakers said Wednesday.

"We have found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, chemical weapons," Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa., said in a quickly called press conference late Wednesday afternoon.

Reading from a declassified portion of a report by the National Ground Intelligence Center, a Defense Department intelligence unit, Santorum said: "Since 2003, coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent. Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq's pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist."

Link

Maybe I should rephrase that to say "deceived" instead of "liar." Nah. And yes AURaptor, it was meant for you. Because those who believe a lie instead of the truth are not of the Kingdom of God and will perish in the lake of fire.

2-ANOTHER FORM OF LYING: "GOD TOLD ME TO TELL YOU"

Another form of lying takes place among "professing Christians." You may say, "God told me to tell you this"; yet what you say contradicts the Bible. God never told you to tell them that at all. It was your own emotions, prompted by Satan. You may say, "God told me to tell you to close your business, to go here or there, to divorce your wife, or to leave your husband. God told me to tell you not to go to a certain (born-again) church or Bible study." Lies, lies, and God hates it. "God told me to tell you, they don’t know what they’re talking about." All are lies and forms of deceiving people, and God hates it all. Or, perhaps, you simply say, "You should not go to this Bible study, or to that church," or "You should not listen to that preacher." These also can be lies, as God may want them to go. When you say things that contradict the Bible, they are lies, and God hates it. The world is so full of lying and dishonesty, it has become an accepted practice, yet God hates every bit of it.

7-SATAN IS A LIAR

Look at Jesus’ words about Satan, in Jn 8:44,45-HE WAS A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING, AND ABODE NOT IN THE TRUTH, BECAUSE THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM. WHEN HE SPEAKETH A LIE, HE SPEAKETH OF HIS OWN: FOR HE IS A LIAR, AND THE FATHER OF IT. AND BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE TRUTH, YE BELIEVE ME NOT. Please note, it is not only those who lie that go to the lake of fire, but also those who refuse to believe the truth. They choose to believe a lie and are not saved. Jn 8:47-HE THAT IS OF GOD HEARETH GOD’S WORDS: YE THEREFORE HEAR THEM NOT, BECAUSE YE ARE NOT OF GOD.

http://www.parentalguide.com/Documents/Bib...ies/Honesty.htm

Maybe I should rephrase that to say "deceived" instead of "liar." Nah. And yes AURaptor, it was meant for you. Because those who believe a lie instead of the truth are not of the Kingdom of God and will perish in the lake of fire.

Can't help but note that you ignored the context of my post. Instead, all you have to go on is that 'Bush lied', and then proceed w/ that unfounded basis for everything you post from then on. You can't reply to the 17 UN resolutions , the 15-0 Security Council vote, the FOUND WMDs...not to mention the mass graves, the REAL torture committed in Saddam's prisions by Saddam's goons, or the Food for Oil scam which was occuring all along. Nope. You ignore ALL of that simply because it goes against your warped, deny-the-facts-at-all-costs template. All you can offer is irrelevent religious zealot babble which makes you look more like a member of the Westboro Baptist Church than a coherent member of society.

You're that much closer to setting off the troll alert.

I think BF needs two injections a month instead of one. You can always tell each month when the effect of the meds are wearing off.

But, but, we have such bright Republicans representing our best interests,. Right? :no:

IDIOTS! We are governed by IDIOTS!

Take Representative Terry Everett, a seven-term Alabama Republican who is vice chairman of the House intelligence subcommittee on technical and tactical intelligence.

“Do you know the difference between a Sunni and a Shiite?” I asked him a few weeks ago.

Mr. Everett responded with a low chuckle. He thought for a moment: “One’s in one location, another’s in another location. No, to be honest with you, I don’t know. I thought it was differences in their religion, different families or something.”

To his credit, he asked me to explain the differences. I told him briefly about the schism that developed after the death of the Prophet Muhammad, and how Iraq and Iran are majority Shiite nations while the rest of the Muslim world is mostly Sunni. “Now that you’ve explained it to me,” he replied, “what occurs to me is that it makes what we’re doing over there extremely difficult, not only in Iraq but that whole area.”

Good thing you think about this NOW ####heads (and only because you are prompted)!

If you really want the link I'll PM it, but you must show proof that you are 18 or older.

and which for some inexplicable reason the Bush W.H. won't trumpet to the media every day like they should.

Obviously he agrees that they weren't the reason why we invaded Iraq.

and which for some inexplicable reason the Bush W.H. won't trumpet to the media every day like they should.

That's not true. He has never used the media to fight his battles. At first it seemed noble. Now it just pisses me off that he lets the weenies say what they want without a retort.

I truly hope you're kidding.

Not kidding at all. Enlighten me. I am actually curious

I see these articles and am wondering where you get the idea that we have found the WMD that we invaded Iraq for..

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Saddam Hussein did not possess stockpiles of illicit weapons at the time of the U.S. invasion in March 2003 and had not begun any program to produce them, a CIA report concludes.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/10/06/iraq.wmd.report/

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. inspectors have ended their search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq in recent weeks, a U.S. intelligence official told CNN.

The United States is taking steps to determine how it received erroneous intelligence that deposed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was developing and stockpiling nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said Wednesday.

"Our friends and allies had the same intelligence that we had when it came to Saddam Hussein," he said. "Now we need to continue to move forward to find out what went wrong and to correct those flaws.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/01/12/wmd.search/

And I did in fact read the reports about the sarin/mustard gas munition dumps found in Santorum's article but even the White House dismissed that claim.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

Set me straight, Raptor. I mean it...I want to know

One liar at a time.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Link

I think that is the reason why they haven't been beating their chests over this. The munitions had been buried for years, some dating back to the Iran-Iraq war. The chemical agents had degraded as well as the delivery systems. --->They we useless are weapons and really more of a biological superfund site. Go figure.

I think that is the reason why they haven't been beating their chests over this. The munitions had been buried for years, some dating back to the Iran-Iraq war. The chemical agents had degraded as well as the delivery systems. --->They we useless are weapons and really more of a biological superfund site. Go figure.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter how old the weapons are. The U.N. made it clear that Iraq was to reveal ALL materials it had in connection to WMD. This stuff wasn't on the list that Iraq turned over. And before anyone starts trying to spin how 500 degraded weapons = 3000+ dead U.S. soldiers, there's more to it than JUST these shells. They represent the fact that Iraq was out of control, and needed to be reigned in. Whether Iraq knew of those weapons or not, it was a liability to the region and it was in violation to UN resolutions.

I think the real reason Bush hasn't been beating his chest over this is becuase he's too much of a gentleman and has this warped concept of not drawing attention to himself when he's so clearly in the right. Maybe it's some sort of Christian thing in him that keeps him humble when the facts are on his side, and the critics are clamoring for him to admit defeat. The dude is just that stubborn, and it is to a fault.

I think the real reason Bush hasn't been beating his chest over this is becuase he's too much of a gentleman and has this warped concept of not drawing attention to himself when he's so clearly in the right.

Yet the White House clearly is saying they were NOT right?

The United States is taking steps to determine how it received erroneous intelligence that deposed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was developing and stockpiling nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said Wednesday.

Sorry, but it doesn't matter how old the weapons are. The U.N. made it clear that Iraq was to reveal ALL materials it had in connection to WMD. This stuff wasn't on the list that Iraq turned over. And before anyone starts trying to spin how 500 degraded weapons = 3000+ dead U.S. soldiers, there's more to it than JUST these shells. They represent the fact that Iraq was out of control, and needed to be reigned in. Whether Iraq knew of those weapons or not, it was a liability to the region and it was in violation to UN resolutions.

I think the real reason Bush hasn't been beating his chest over this is becuase he's too much of a gentleman and has this warped concept of not drawing attention to himself when he's so clearly in the right. Maybe it's some sort of Christian thing in him that keeps him humble when the facts are on his side, and the critics are clamoring for him to admit defeat. The dude is just that stubborn, and it is to a fault.

I will say this one more time for all of you idiots out there that keep stating the WMDs were degraded. I will believe you and vote dim the rest of my life if you and your friends will take these "degraded" WMDs and open them in your home with your family present. That is IF you live. If we were to drop 100 old degraded WWII bombs on a country and only 2 out of 100 went off in a populated area, would that mean they were of no threat to anyone? The dead would beg the differ. So until you pop that can in your home, do not speak of WMD degradation.

I think the real reason Bush hasn't been beating his chest over this is becuase he's too much of a gentleman and has this warped concept of not drawing attention to himself when he's so clearly in the right.

Yet the White House clearly is saying they were NOT right?

First of all, check when that quote was made, as Scott was replaced by Tony Snow back in April. Second, that quote doesn't address the issue of the 500 shells. All it does is admit that some of the intel was sketchy, at best. Leads we thought were true at the time turned out not to be. That's not saying Iraq fully complied w/ the U.N. , for clearly it did not. It's also not saying Iraq never had WMD, for clearly it did.

Essentially, Scott is commenting on how the US got the bad intel and determined it to be legit, so it won't make the same mistakes again.

It has been reported numerous times that the Iraqis, in many instances, were not even aware of the quanity or location of these weapon superfund sites. Edvidently record keeping was not a strong suit of the Iraqis. Also how wanted to be the one to tell Saddam that they really didn't have a viable military. Plus it become a bit more far fetched to belive that the Iraqis were storing these munitions in the desert, buried under sand, for 15-20 years for use at a moments notice...

I'll take that as an attempt at being facetious. :blink:

I will say this one more time for all of you idiots out there that keep stating the WMDs were degraded. I will believe you and vote dim the rest of my life if you and your friends will take these "degraded" WMDs and open them in your home with your family present. That is IF you live. If we were to drop 100 old degraded WWII bombs on a country and only 2 out of 100 went off in a populated area, would that mean they were of no threat to anyone? The dead would beg the differ. So until you pop that can in your home, do not speak of WMD degradation.

Most chemicals that are left, and degrade, for extended period of time can be hazardous to your health if injested. Take for instance you probably ate lead paint as a child which resulted in your incomplete cerebral development (brain). Nowhere did I say they were safe, in fact the term "super fund site" refers to a location where chemical have been placed that is no longer safe for human habitation. How many of the shells that sat around for 15-20 years do you think could be fired down range??? Carry a leaking shell around???

They represent the fact that Iraq was out of control, and needed to be reigned in. Whether Iraq knew of those weapons or not, it was a liability to the region and it was in violation to UN resolutions.

Liability? During the Reagan Administration Saddam was our friend. Do you think that he just turned into a bad dude upon learning that Clinton would be the next President??? Saddam was a ruthless killer/thug that made his way to power in 1969. You mean Ronnie buddied up to a killer??? Yep. Why? Because Iraq (SECULAR GOVT.) was a "check" in the region to ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISM--->specifically Iran. Remember the ole the enemy of my enemy is my friend sayin'??? We even supplied Anthrax seed stock to Iraq in the eighties to help keep those naughty Iranians in check. Well our junk yard dog developed a mind of its own, the experiment failed.

Do you guys really thing you can rewrite history??? Do me a favor; leave the thinking to people who are equipped to carry out the task.

rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

Nah, he's really that delusional.

Most, if not all, of what he had we gave or "sold" to him for that Iran-Iraq war. So, yes he had WMD because we were involved in his having them. There are so many resasons for us being there, but none of them are the ones this administration has stated. In other words, Bushco lied. Perhaps he had all of the other programs at one time, but he was contained, monitored and had nothing to do with 911. We are there instead of Darfur.

saddam_Rumsfeld.jpg

Nah, he's really that delusional.

Nope, not delusional, nor facetious. Just telling it like it is. Tough for some to take, I know.

Archived