Proof bama fans and students dont know their fight song

DKW 86

how freakin' retarded that "Dance" was those hot pink clad girls were doing.

They don't let them do the ones they know from Sammy's.

There weren't enough poles to go around.

There weren't enough brass poles to go around.

Fixed that for you.

On the way down to the LSU game I was listening to a sports show on JOX. Allegedly neutral, but Doug Layton was on there with some other bama homers. Eli was on there, too. At one point one of them asked a question about the words of the fight song. Eli mumbled through it and didn't know. Layton -- perhaps the biggest bama bobo honker in human history -- stumbled around with a few bumpa-bumpa-bumpa-bumpas where words were supposed to be. They ended up taking a break and looking it up. After the break they read them off and then spent another five minutes expressing surprise that those were actually the words.....

It was priceless.

On the way down to the LSU game I was listening to a sports show on JOX. Allegedly neutral, but Doug Layton was on there with some other bama homers. Eli was on there, too. At one point one of them asked a question about the words of the fight song. Eli mumbled through it and didn't know. Layton -- perhaps the biggest bama bobo honker in human history -- stumbled around with a few bumpa-bumpa-bumpa-bumpas where words were supposed to be. They ended up taking a break and looking it up. After the break they read them off and then spent another five minutes expressing surprise that those were actually the words.....

It was priceless.

Typical...

I couldn't help but notice that some of those were some corn-fed Happy Hands Club members.

My thoughts exactly. Well, actually I thought that there was quite a bit of red spandex stretched over some pretty big g****, but maybe it was the improper lighting ?

Edited just prior to posting so as not to offend the offendable.

This is so true...I mean SO TRUE!

Recent Example: I was in Chattanooga, TN this past weekend and ran into a few bammer fans at the hotel I was staying at. I struck up a conversation or two with them and stopped one dude in the hallway sporting a bammer jersey. Come to find out, his older brother was a receiver for the Tide and him and his family were breaking up the trip to Knoxville. Nice guy, high school student. I talked to him about Neyland Stadium, etc etc etc, and then asked him if he knew the alma mater or fight song. Take a wild guess what his reply was? "Uh, nah, I don't know all of it." Gee, what a surprise. ;) This is probably my greatest example thus far b/c...cmon...your brother plays for them! B)

Archived