Will the AU-UGA game

AUman43

I'm going to be in LA the night of the Ga game and was wondering if anybody knows if I would be able to get it out there? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Go ahead and bank that the game will be on ESPN or ESPN2 at night. 6:45 is the most likely timeslot, oh goodie, finally a big night game. Seriously, I think we should petition to have only night games when we don't play a t.v. day game.

PLEASE NOT LF!!! :puke:

man I love that pic of the soldiers.lmao

I wish someone would do away with LF.. and start completely over with a whole new staff. I love to be able to watch some of the lower tier games each week, but the commentating is.. well.. s****y.

I would rather the game be on ESPN... I like the ESPN broadcasts more than any of them because with CBS, it seems like commercials are the focus of their broadcast.

yes its impossible to keep the momentum going in a game when you have to stand around every time the ball changes possession for like 5-6 minutes of commercials.. i hate CBS games... and I hate LF games too.. i loved it when they called CT Courtney Cox.. and never said.. whoops i meant to say Courtney Taylor... no they just left it as Courtney Cox.. i was like.. :blink: damn i'm walkin on for the football team if i get to dress out with Courtney Cox... you can imagine my dismay only to find out it was Courtney Taylor.. guess I'll have to wait until Jennifer Anniston joins the team.

Go ahead and bank that the game will be on ESPN or ESPN2 at night. 6:45 is the most likely timeslot, oh goodie, finally a big night game. Seriously, I think we should petition to have only night games when we don't play a t.v. day game.

I'm banking on (hoping for???) the Deuce. The way things stand now, UT - Arky has the most significant implications (CBS), and UF-USC has the Spurrier-back-at-The-Swamp factor (ESPN). Don't see why LSU - uat would trump us, though (LF).

Will the IB be on Lincoln Financial this year?

I wish someone would do away with LF.. and start completely over with a whole new staff. I love to be able to watch some of the lower tier games each week, but the commentating is.. well.. s****y.

I would rather the game be on ESPN... I like the ESPN broadcasts more than any of them because with CBS, it seems like commercials are the focus of their broadcast.

I can't stand hearing those guys hype the bottom feeders of the conference as being `great teams'! :roflol:

Will the SEC get both ESPN and ESPN2?? I know they've done it before but I'm not sure if they are going to that week. I just put them up there because there is a chance that the SEC could be on both.

Archived