ASU Tickets

Lurking Tiger

Cost: Next day air to your house or your gas expense if you live in the Atlanta area.

This will be the first home game that I have missed in ten years. Please find my tickets a good home.

Cost: Next day air to your house or your gas expense if you live in the Atlanta area.

This will be the first home game that I have missed in ten years. Please find my tickets a good home.

I would love to have your tickets. How many are they and where are they?

Thanks

Trey

I have 8 in the north endzone.

Someone else has asked about them as well. How many do you need ?

I have 8 in the north endzone.

Someone else has asked about them as well. How many do you need ?

If you are still interested, I need to hear something from you by 3:30 EST if I am going to have time to overnight them to you.

i have 2 in the bham area for face value.........$60 for the pair......

Good luck with that!

Guest Tigrinum Major

It's sad, isn't it? Seeing someone past their prime, struggling, continuing to play.

I feel like Emmitt Smith in an Arizona Cardinals uniform.

It's sad, isn't it? Seeing someone past their prime, struggling, continuing to play.

I was thinking more like George Burns in a Minnie Pearl hat.

I was thinking more like George Burns in a Minnie Pearl hat.

Granny sitting next to Mark May.

Hey ill take $40 for the pair!!!! Come on thats $20 per ticket!!!! Id love to give them away but i got at least recoup something since I have TUF tied up in these tickets also!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major

Hey ill take $40 for the pair!!!! Come on thats $20 per ticket!!!! Id love to give them away but i got at least recoup something since I have TUF tied up in these tickets also!!!

I'll give you twenty for the pair if you include a free set of quality kitchen knives.

I'll give you twenty for the pair if you include a free set of quality kitchen knives.

You better stick with the pocket fisherman.

The set of kitchen knives is a parol violation. You know that.

geez you people just dont know when to stop... i have done nothing to you and you have done nothing but ridicule a part time job i had in college.... whats the deal here????? I just wanna sell these tickets not deal with a bunch of jackasses that havent put the childhood teasing aside......grow up!

7 years on this board and it all ends today.......bye

tigger, you and I haven't always been on the best of terms but I hope you hang in here. Believe me I have learned that there are some here that you just have to have a thick skin to stomach. But we are Auburn people, and like every other group of humans on earth we have our share of wannabee hot shots and a-holes. I am probably one of those for you but I still hope you stay around.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I apologize for my smartass remark. I am used to kidding around with buddies and let it go too far and in a childish way that could be interpreted as mean spirited. I thought I was being funny, but obviously I was just being a jerk. I will not do so in the future.

I apologize for my smartass remark. I am used to kidding around with buddies and let it go too far and in a childish way that could be interpreted as mean spirited. I thought I was being funny, but obviously I was just being a jerk. I will not do so in the future.

Who are you and what have you done with TM ?

Archived