Recruiting

jtweeks

Other than King.........which prospects will the coaches put an all out blitz on trying to sign? I'm talking about a Carnell Williams type effort where all coaches go to visit at one time.

refer to the recruiting forum.

we have a verbal commit from enrique davis a 4 star rb out of florida. i believe he is the number 5 rated rb per rivals.

Umm I'd say our coaches are really in love with Ziemba, Burns and McNeil and those are our highest priorities, IYAM...

another high priority would be Berry if he starts to show more interest.

I'd say our coaches are really pushing Ziemba, Burns, McNeil and King...anyone else is gravy

Quindarious Carr

Kendrick Celestine

Taurus McKinley

Darrian Williams

Jabaal Sheard

Frank Alexander

Carlos Dunlap

Jason Peters

Damario Ambrose

Jarius Wynn

Tydreke Powell

The top is WRs and the bottom is Dlinemen, most of the guys on this list have auburn and auburn alone as their top choice, those that don't, have auburn in the running with the other top choices. They're all at least three stars and at least 6 of them should commit, if we don't get that much, we have problems.

Lee Ziemba and Kodi Burns are the first to come to mind. Throw in Michael McNeil and Josh Bynes on the defensive side of the ball.

because i've been dead to the recruiting world for a while.. tell me more about Lee Ziemba.. position? any information would be appreciated.. thanks

a five star OG in Arkansas..but he is likely to go to the Hogs IMHO...

because i've been dead to the recruiting world for a while.. tell me more about Lee Ziemba.. position? any information would be appreciated.. thanks

Why do you think that :blink:

Ziemba is an OT, dont trust Scout...no idea who they have him listed as an OG. How often do you see 6'7+ OG's?

Every part of this statement is wrong...4* OT going to Auburn...count it

Archived