Last time a Conf. had 3 unbeatens in Nov.

vatz22au

Just came on before the UL-WVU game.... It was 1971 in the SEC. What were the three teams? #2 Bama, #5 Auburn, #7 Georgia.

the way it played out....

auburn beat uga the next weekend in athens as pat sullivan wrapped up the heisman trophy.

alabama beat auburn the following week in b'ham. johnny musso still runs by my house from time to time...

oklahoma killed auburn in the sugar and nebraska, i think, beat the turd in the orange. if the part about the turd is wrong, it's like the rock says...

"IT DOESNT MATTER WHO BEAT THE TURD!"

Their stat is a little misleading. If you noticed when they showed the big east standings, wvu and ul, only have played 2 conference games I think. Rutgers had played 3. How many conferences have only played 2 conference games by Nov. 1?????????????

Their stat is a little misleading. If you noticed when they showed the big east standings, wvu and ul, only have played 2 conference games I think. Rudger had played 3. How many conferences have only played 2 conference games by Nov. 1?????????????

Big East only has 8 teams though....and UL played nothing but non-conference teams up until Oct. 14.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Still, being undefeated with only 2 games played is NO BIG DEAL.

They have played a number of OOC games. It's not just undefeated in the conference, it's overall.

I'm not a fan of the big east, but it's still a bit funny that that conference is getting more talk than the almight ACC that basically lured away with big bucks teams from the big east, leaving what a lot of people said was basically a dead conference in football.

Archived