Oklahoma State vs. Texas

cehuff21

After Texas was exposed last week by Tech for being terrible against the pass, are their any chances Oklahoma State could finish what Tech started and pull the upset??? After all it was USC who flirted with disaster each week until they finally got beat. Any chance Ok State pulls this one out? I haven't seen them play this year but I know they are a pretty decent team? What do you think.

***And lets not have any of the, "The only game I care about is Arkansas State." comments. That's fine if that's all you care about, if that were true you wouldn't be reading a Oklahoma State vs. Texas thread so let's do without those comments! This is for people who want to just talk some football in general.***

They whipped up on nebraska and texas only beat nebraska because of an idiotic pass call by the nebraska OC which turned into a fumble.

Texas was on the road against TT and Nebraska. I don't see em having much trouble with Ok. St at home. But maybe they will. :big:

And Ok St had Nebraska at home.

Well, if this game follows the pattern of the last two years, oSu will jump out to a big early lead, then Texas will wear them down in the second half.

oSu won't win this game in Austin...I see something like 45-28 Texas.

Watch out for this game. Texas knows now that they must play very well to get a shot for the BCS title. I think that OSU will play them tough early. It all depends on how Texas reacts when they hit OSU in the mouth because OSU will smack them right back. As Steve would say "Danger Danger." Watch out for the point spread in this one.

Archived