Long Season Ahead

Proud Tiger

Looks like it's going to be a long season. We lost to AUM last night in an exhibition game.

Yea I saw that. Don't think I will discount the season just yet though.

Uggh. Losing to AUM is rough. At least it was just an exhibition game so it doesn't count on our record.

I really hope we can rally for a decent season...the first real game is Friday. Come on guys! War Eagle!!

Man that game was rough. Just could not hit the shots. I was impressed with AUM's defense. They were well prepared...

With that said I'm not going to go ahead and throw in the towel on this season. It will be interesting to see if the youngsters can rebound (no pun intended) and beat Troy Friday night..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tigrinum Major

3-0 War Eagle!!

We gotta rack up the wins in these OOC games, b/c things are gonna get tough when we start w/ the SEC schedule.

The OOC gets more difficult as we go along. In fact, this might be the best OOC schedule since the Sonny Smith days or even before.

3-0 War Eagle!!

We gotta rack up the wins in these OOC games, b/c things are gonna get tough when we start w/ the SEC schedule.

The OOC gets more difficult as we go along. In fact, this might be the best OOC schedule since the Sonny Smith days or even before.

I agree, but unforutnately that is not saying much. Cliff Ellis's middle name was "cream puff" cause that's the kind of non conference schedule we played every year. But i will agree it's slowly getting better. I am optimistic about the direction of the program right now. We are 3-0 and don't have josh dollard, quan prowell or kelvin lewis in the lineup. When we get them back I think you'll see a much better ball club. IMO. War Eagle!

3-0 War Eagle!!

I agree, but unforutnately that is not saying much. Cliff Ellis's middle name was "cream puff" cause that's the kind of non conference schedule we played every year. But i will agree it's slowly getting better. I am optimistic about the direction of the program right now. We are 3-0 and don't have josh dollard, quan prowell or kelvin lewis in the lineup. When we get them back I think you'll see a much better ball club. IMO. War Eagle!

When do those guys finish their suspensions?

Archived