Kodi Burns decides tomorrow

WAR-MATT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed by Rivals as well. This certainly is surprising news...considering he is down to Arkansas and Auburn...and is taking an official to Auburn this weekend.

I don't know what to think.

Confirmed by Rivals as well. This certainly is surprising news...considering he is down to Arkansas and Auburn...and is taking an official to Auburn this weekend.

I don't know what to think.

"THINK" positive ! ! ! ! :au::cheer:

wait, he decides on Thursday but has a visit planned this weekend to the plains? Either he is comitting to us or someone has their facts screwed up.

BTW: Seriously, why is there even a Recruiting Forum if everyone just posts all recruiting related topics here? Whenever someone commits there are multiple threads, which seems really redundant.

BTW: Seriously, why is there even a Recruiting Forum if everyone just posts all recruiting related topics here? Whenever someone commits there are multiple threads, which seems really redundant.

Yes, Yes.

Why, Why

Is, Is

That, That?????

:au::homer:

Yes, Yes.

Why, Why

Is, Is

That, That?????

We can dance if we want to . . . :rolleyes:

Yes, Yes.

Why, Why

Is, Is

That, That?????

Safe safety

dan dance.

S s s s... A a a a... F f f f...E e e e. T t t t.. Y y y y...

metafour...The recruiting forum is for our inane babeling about 18 year old kids and where they think they're going to go. A commitment (or in this case a possible one) because an Auburn Football issue...

My post about Eric Berry today is def recruting board material...

Commitment from Kodi Burns becomes Football board material...

Thats how I see it anyway

Yes, Yes.

Why, Why

Is, Is

That, That?????

Safe safety

dan dance.

Everybody look at your pants.

Rumor is that there is a plane leaving Ft Smith Arkansas with members of the AU Coaching staff aboard as I type this. :cheers:

:cheers:

When you have hot news on a prospect the caliber of Kodi Burns, you can talk about it on the Football Forum.

AUNation law? :cheers:

Rumor is that there is a plane leaving Ft Smith Arkansas with members of the AU Coaching staff aboard as I type this. :cheers:

I hope you are right but there is nothing listed in the flight tracker that indicates to me that there are any Auburn coaches in the air.

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KFSM

:cheers:

When you have hot news on a prospect the caliber of Kodi Burns, you can talk about it on the Football Forum.

AUNation law? :cheers:

Man Law? Man Law!

WDE!! :au:

From a Hog fan that would like to see Kodi stay home…..

I can see two possibilities: 1) He’s going to announce his commitment to AU without an official visit and TT wants to be there when he does, or 2) He’s decided to stay at home and TT is making a last ditch effort to salvage his recruit.

We've heard the same rumors and we in the Hog Nation are hoping for the latter. One would think that given our proximity to F. Smith...we'd have a leg up on rumors, but not so. :arky:

I would imagine he'd be leaning toward :au: since Mustain has just come on the scene at :arky: ... but who knows?

That is what I was thinking but Davis and probally King are coming to :au: even though Tate will have three more years. Just like you said though, these are young kids and there is no telling what they will do. I think that hogfan hit the nail on the head. Those are the two choices that I can see.I really think that he'll choose Auburn because next year Cox is a senior.

I hope you are right but there is nothing listed in the flight tracker that indicates to me that there are any Auburn coaches in the air.

http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KFSM

Plane Left Pitts Airfield in Auburn. KAUO, may be a joke gone wrong now...Stupid me...Apologies...

http://mb27.scout.com/fauburnfrm2.showMess...ID=145257.topic

WEN Rules Update, 11/7/06 (see above):

#5--no "unsubstantiated" rumors. :poke:

As long as there isn't any fruit in my beer. WDE!!! :au:

As long as there isn't any fruit in my beer. WDE!!! :au:

:big::big::big:

Archived