Get EXCITED

TigerMom

We need to get some excitement going! Get EXCITED!

1. This is our last home game this year!

2. Game with a big rival with lots of history

3. We're on TV!!!!! (Ok - early morning and LF, but still.....)

4. They will retire Tiger at the half

5. The AU Bands and Concert Choir perform at half-time (and Sounds of AUburn tonight)

6. It's an ALL ORANGE - ALL AUBURN game

7. Won't be cold - (may be a bit rainy....)

8. A chance to beat an SEC team and prepare to do it again NEXT week.

9. FIREWORKS, Fly-over (I hope) and FRIENDS

10. The opportunity to be with great AU folks - what better way to spend a Fall MORNING in the SEC!

Will there be any AU football greats at the game? Can't remember if we have had many return this year.

Let's make sure we are all AWAKE (team included) and get ready to support this great team.

Georgia is down, but they will certainly be motivated. :au: fans will all HAVE to get into the game for us to beat :uga:

I was at the Wal-Mart on College street yesterday and counted over 35 trailers parked and waiting for this afternoon to get a parking place. Most were AU, a few GA. Looked like folks had already started tailgating.

My family is coming, we've got the breakfast planned. We will have Bloody Mary's , Screwdrivers, and Mimosas. I 've even planned on meeting my friend for our traditional bourbon drink before the game. We've done it every home game for the last two years EXCEPT this year's :arky: game. We feel terribly responsible for that and will NOT let is happen again!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

Tiger Mom....I agree. I kind of snicker when i see some complain so much about having to play at 11:30am so we can be on TV. I can remember lots of years where Auburn fans were thankful to just be on TV period.

3 (un)wise daves! what more could you ask for? if the poor (in ability) are blessed, this is will be a blessed telecast indeed!

WAR DAMN EAGLE! it's time to beat up on our brother!

Tiger Mom....I agree. I kind of snicker when i see some complain so much about having to play at 11:30am so we can be on TV. I can remember lots of years where Auburn fans were thankful to just be on TV period.

AGREED!

I remember a time in the not too distant past where if we got in television four times in a year it was a lot. I know there is more covereage now than what there used to be but still it is pretty mind blowing that without having season tickets you can see all the games except the really bad ones.

3 (un)wise daves! what more could you ask for? if the poor (in ability) are blessed, this is will be a blessed telecast indeed!

WAR DAMN EAGLE! it's time to beat up on our brother!

The three Daves coming bareing gifts of Gold, Frankenberries, and Murmering.

Will there be any AU football greats at the game?

Joe Cribbs is in town.

I cant beleve the Last two ball games of the year is already here....where did the season go :( ....

Get FIRED UP AUBURN!!! lets Give GA and Bama the BEAT DOWN.... I know GA is Down but I think the are gonna be up for the Fight cause they have nothing to Loose

and Bama does not wont to loose at there house either...Auburn could very well be in for an Ambush...... DO NOT LET THAT HAPPEN ....Go IN TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS..

no playing around this time....lets play these two last games like the 2nd half of Florida with one exception...lets score touchdowns...3 points is ok but we need 6 ever time we have the ball...Thats my soap box.....WDE...Thanks Tiger VI for the memories (the mascot when i was in school) :) U remember when a certain Frat took care of Her? I DO ...

What's wrong w/ 11:30? - Just an excuse to start drinking early! :cheers:

Georgia will be looking to salvage their season - If any team in this conference plays their best against another SEC team who isn't . . . well you know. I think our players know this and will strut their stuff Saturday.

Classic rival - between two classy institutions and classy football programs.

Our last home game before our next home game in West Jordan-Hare. :rolleyes:

Thanks Tiger!

War Eagle! :cheer:

War Damn Eagle, I am ready so ready I am going down on friday.

MAN I AM UNBELIEVABLY PUMPED UP!!!!! I WAS DOWN WHEN I HEARD THE KICKOFF TIME, BUT I CANT FREAKING WAIT. I DONT KNOW WHATS GOTTEN IN TO ME, BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHEN I WAS SO PUMPED UP!!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!! :au::au::au::au::au:

Archived