Bama Fark Thread

Tiger in Spain

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok..Im done hope this turned out as funny as I thought it was while making it, and yes I have way to much time on my hands.

applausesmall.gif

BRAVISIMO!

Thanks Everyone...glad you liked it....It took a long a** time to do, each one of those pics was like a mini fark, but your laughter makes it worth while....anyone got more requests or Ideas....bring it, I aint scared!

UPDATE....BREAKING NEWS....

Shula will be retained at Alabama next year, but it wont be as the head coach, "since we have to pay him anyways, we've decided to keep him on staff" said Mal Moore. Shula will hold no coaching titles but will still recieve his 4 million dollar buyout...the clause he must come to and participate in all sports related activities.

guys I dont have a source for this story all I have is the picture below....

wait for it...

job.jpg

I don't know how popular of an idea it would be, but you could do one on somethign like Back to the Future or another classic time travelling movie... you know, since they're so obsessed with the past and all.

The Monty Python was great 518. Think you could throw in a little "Bad, wicked, evil Zoot. She must have turned on the Spurrier shaped beacon again..."?

My submission is crudely done, but so is Monty Python humor. :big:

Mal: What is your favorite color?

CBS: Blue...no Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I ALMOST did that one, with him saying blue and orange, but thought the beating AU thing was funnier...

Great minds, huh? :lol:

Archived