Georgia Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is over, Everyone Thank Tubberville and the offense for doing nothing, and the defense is just horrible.......

Three sacks and a NEGATIVE PASSING GAME!

Please go with Field now!

What r u talking about? When you don't have time to even take a 3 step drop no QB will do you any good. Where is the football knowledge on this board?

We have one catch for a negative three yards . Cox is throwing too slow and moving too slow to stop this. He is hurt obviously.

We are now down 17 to NOTHING.

there is no way we can come back now,,,,This is ARKY all over again 17 damn points all ready...no Defence no offence ....no auburn... Oh Well Bring On BAMA!!!!

We're getting zero pressure on the QB and he's throwing it well as a result. We've got to start blitzing or something.

Amen. I'm turning this P.O.S game/AU effort off. I'm recording it if AU decides to show up. No emotion/execution/effort... nothing. Maybe they'll wake up.

Well, we are about to be down 17.... Highly doubt we can come back from that far down to win this game

Agreed. I usually try to stay positive, but this is starting to look ugly. Reminding me alot of Arky. This is why I said all the BCS talk this past week was silly.

Our defense is playing like Big East defense and our whole offense is still in the bed it seems like. We need at least 10 points before the half to stay in this game. Let's see if these guys can step up and do it. Maybe the need to hook some of them up to a coffee drip or something.

this is terrible. I don't think i've seen worse play from our team...I for one, will never give up and will continue to watch and cheer like I never have before. I still believe we can come back and make a game out of it...And perhaps win this thing....

Let's go TIGERS...

Well, we are about to be down 17.... Highly doubt we can come back from that far down to win this game

Agreed. I usually try to stay positive, but this is starting to look ugly. Reminding me alot of Arky. This is why I said all the BCS talk this past week was silly.

Our defense is playing like Big East defense and our whole offense is still in the bed it seems like. We need at least 10 points before the half to stay in this game. Let's see if these guys can step up and do it. Maybe the need to hook some of them up to a coffee drip or something.

GEAUX DAWGS!!! This is very fun!!! :uga::lsu:

Three sacks and a NEGATIVE PASSING GAME!

Please go with Field now!

What r u talking about? When you don't have time to even take a 3 step drop no QB will do you any good. Where is the football knowledge on this board?

We have one catch for a negative three yards . Cox is throwing too slow and moving too slow to stop this. He is hurt obviously.

We are now down 17 to NOTHING.

How about a new offensive line and maybe coach Al could try to quit running the same ol crap every game.

I hope to God the fans at the game dont act like most of the posters here are right now. Playing like crap in a football game is one thing but absolutely losing all faith in our team and coaches already is disgusting.

This is not what Auburn is about people. Get it together.

"To thy name we'll sing thy praise,

From hearts that love so true,

And pledge to thee our loyalty

the ages through."

why did Davis take that right up the middle on the KO return? He had the whole field to work with.. yet he runs right into a tackle.

I think the first change I would make is to put Bosley back in. Maybe the OL continuity that existed since the second half of UF game.

Archived