Georgia Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okie,

You have done nothing but take shots at Cox all year long and I am finally tired of it! You try to find any reason to get him out of the game. Cox's stats this year are very decent considering he has played hurt for much of the year. I don't know if Cox stole your girlfriend at one time or something, but your constant shots at him have gotten old with me.

Good grief! This is Wisconsin and Arkansas all over again. It's a good thing I have to go to work now. Hopefully we'll step it up while I'm away.

Another botched punt by Bliss. I'm gonna clock in early today.

Here's to a great second half.

Okay. I think Tubbs is taking the team 12-4 bowling on the night before the game. Can anyone else confirm seeing them at a local Waffle House in the am hours? Why can't we play a game at 11:30? Brandon has never been able to run and he for sure can't with all the tape and braces on his legs. Can Tristan run the option?

Also, if you were a corner playing against Auburn...why would you not sit on the 15 yard break? When is the last time Auburn has thrown a pass longer than 20 yards?

On the last pass play ROd was man to man with NO safety help and COX didn't look his way @ all!

Three sacks and a NEGATIVE PASSING GAME!

Please go with Field now!

What r u talking about? When you don't have time to even take a 3 step drop no QB will do you any good. Where is the football knowledge on this board?

Archived