Iron Bowl

TigerStuckatBama

This might be a dumb question but what time is the game Saturday? I thought it was a 2:30 CBS game but then I heard someone say it might be a ESPN night game. Clarification?

Man a night game kickoff on ESPN would have been great

I'm kind of bummed it will be on at the same time as the Michigan/Ohio State game. Guess that means pretty much no one in the state of Alabama will know how that game plays out unless they have Tivo.

I'm kind of bummed it will be on at the same time as the Michigan/Ohio State game. Guess that means pretty much no one in the state of Alabama will know how that game plays out unless they have Tivo.

Have you not mastered a remote control yet? Or even better, two tv's. Borrow one if you have to. You don't even have to have cable to watch both of them. While the bame/AU game is my top priority, I want to see as much of that OSU/Meech game as possible. It's gonna be one for the ages I think.

Have you not mastered a remote control yet? Or even better, two tv's. Borrow one if you have to. You don't even have to have cable to watch both of them. While the bame/AU game is my top priority, I want to see as much of that OSU/Meech game as possible. It's gonna be one for the ages I think.

I know. I'll be in Tuscaloosa at the mercy of my bammer "friends" as to how I watch the game...

AUChizad, you need not worry one bit...did you forget our game was on CBS, that means you will have plenty of time to watch Meechigan / Oboy-O State...in fact you will probably only miss about 5 mins of the total game.

Archived