Good Morning Auburn Family

Proud Tiger

Good Morning Auburn Family Everywhere

It's only a few more days to the Saturday we have looked forward to for so long. The bammies are waking up up a little groggy after some tossing and turning and cold sweats. What's happening.................

They are about to get the dreaded thumb.

They will be showing up here in a little while with their dribble trying to asssure themselves that it's really going to be OK. They come here because they find no solace among their own frightned brethren. Oddly enough, they seem to fnd some comfort here.

Anyhow, have a great day and

War Eagle

Good Morning Auburn Family Everywhere

It's only a few more days to the Saturday we have looked forward to for so long. The bammies are waking up up a little groggy after some tossing and turning and cold sweats. What's happening.................

They are about to get the dreaded thumb.

They will be showing up here in a little while with their dribble trying to asssure themselves that it's really going to be OK. They come here because they find no solace among their own frightned brethren. Oddly enough, they seem to fnd some comfort here.

Anyhow, have a great day and

War Eagle

S'up PT? WAR EAGLE...BEAT BAMAR!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

:au::homer:

That's exactly right. The reason I post on AUN is to "find solace." Is that the same reason you used to post on CrimsonTusks?

Proud Tiger, I can assure you that's not the case. Have a nice day.

That's exactly right. The reason I post on AUN is to "find solace." Is that the same reason you used to post on CrimsonTusks?

Here they come folks, right on cue :big:

It is kind of unusual this year. I have been able to find "solace" for the UGA game (and Arkansas game) with Alabama fans moreso than Auburn. And the buildup (if you can call it that) for the Iron Bowl seems nonexistent this year. Kind of disappointing. We all look forward to this week all year. Not to say, if we win, I won't enjoy that. I will.

War Eagle!

And the buildup (if you can call it that) for the Iron Bowl seems nonexistent this year. Kind of disappointing. We all look forward to this week all year. Not to say, if we win, I won't enjoy that. I will.

War Eagle!

I would say the cause of this is because niether fan base knows which team will show up.

This just in...

Proud Tiger has found solace in 590 posts on Tide-Talk and 225 on CrimsonTusks. He is officially right with the Lord. ;)

http://www.designsbyzimm.com/~ttforums/ind...n=profile;u=362

http://crimsontusks.com/profile.php?mode=v...rofile&u=66

Try to remain civil. Let's save the fighting for Saturday...ON the FIELD ! ! !

Try to remain civil. Let's save the fighting for Saturday...ON the FIELD ! ! !

Yeah...Brandon's gonna duke it out with another 270lb DL.... :big:

Guest Tigrinum Major

This just in...

Proud Tiger has found solace in 590 posts on Tide-Talk and 225 on CrimsonTusks. He is officially right with the Lord. ;)

http://www.designsbyzimm.com/~ttforums/ind...n=profile;u=362

http://crimsontusks.com/profile.php?mode=v...rofile&u=66

40792.jpg

Preacher said my sins are warshed away, including that Piggly Wiggly I knocked over in Yazoo!

Notice how I am biting my tongue. I could shoot him down in Crimson flames but it isn't worth my time. Anybody seen me post on a bama site in a long time? Hardly. The last time I posted on CT the board's boss came over here mad as hell looking for me. I don't think he was looking for Solace either or whatever her name is :big:

I would only comment that in my post starting this thread I said "good morning Auburn family." Some dummies either can't read or they are just Auburn family wannabees. Sorry WT, even the ones you try to be civil to end up like all the rest. It is just the gene cesspool.

"You're in Ala-freakin'-bama...you killed a good ole boy...this case is goin' to trial...."

Off topic but, what the hell happened with Tide-Talk? Why is it at that odd URL?

It's on an autumn vacation.

Nah, something happened with the server or something. I really haven't been filled in on the details, though. The new (supposedly temporary) address is http://www.bamafantalk.com but somehow you wind up on that designsbyzimm deal. We really only have about 10 or so consistent posters over there thanks to the switch. Some got e-mails notifying them about BamaFanTalk and others didn't. I've continued to post there, though.

This post would be better if both Auburn and Alabama were top 10 material and this game meant a shot at the SECCG or BCSNCG.

Instead, it's 9-2 Auburn, ranked 14 v/s Alabama, not ranked, and 5-5. It would be nice to send them home with the L, a thumb up their ass, and a losing record to boot.

Of course, they may change coaches, and that would suck for us ;)

"You're in Ala-freakin'-bama...you killed a good ole boy...this case is goin' to trial...."

:roflol: Nice... My Cousin Vinny! I watched that the other day... what a classic.

Yup...good man. I was usually too busy watching Marissa Tomei to do anything else. B)

:roflol: Nice... My Cousin Vinny! I watched that the other day... what a classic.

Yup...good man. I was usually too busy watching Marissa Tomei to do anything else. B)

Mmmmm.....Marissa......Mmmmmm :homer:

Archived