Saddam's dead

bigsixfive

"He tried to kill my daddy." GWB sometime in the past.

Well, I wished he had succeeded.

That doesn't sound too christianlike, BF.

That's because BF is a hypocrite.

That doesn't sound too christianlike, BF.

It wasn't meant to be Christ-like. According to Deut. 17.

“If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the Lord gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the Lord your God in violation of his covenant....and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. If it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death. On the testimony of two or three witnesses a man shall be put to death, but no one shall be put to death on the testimony of only one witness. The hands of the witnesses must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. You must purge the evil from among you.” Deuteronomy 17: 2-7

So, it's okay to kill, huh? Under the law is was. Christians are under grace, the Noahide Laws (Torah - http://www.torah.org/) were for the Jews. Christians have the Law inscribe in their hearts.

That's because BF is a hypocrite.

That's because BF knows evil when he sees it and wish it gone from the face of the earth.

How The Bush Family Made Its Fortune From The Nazis - By Attorney John Loftus

We have documented in detail how the Iran-contra drug-running and gun-running operations run out of Bush's own office played their role in increasing the heroin, crack, cocain, and marijuana brought into this country. We have reviewed Bush's relations with his close supporters in the Wall Street LBO gang, much of whose liquidity is derived from narcotics payments which the banking system is eager to recycle and launder. We recall Bush's 1990 meeting with Syrian President Hafez Assad, who is personally one of the most prolific drug pushers on the planet, and whom Bush embraced as an ally during the Gulf crisis.

Bush's "soft on drugs" profile went further. In the Pakistan-Afghanistan theatre, for example, it was apparent that certain pro-Khomeini formations among the Afghan guerillas were, like the contras, more interested in trafficking in drugs and guns than in fighting the Soviet-backed regime in Kabul and the Red Army forces that maintained it in power. There were reports that such activities on the part of such guerilla groups were seconded by parts of the Pakistani secret intelligence services, the Inter-Service Intelligence, and the National Logistics Cell. According to these reports, Bush's visit to Pakistan's President Gen. Zia ul-Haq in May, 1984 was conducted in full awareness of these phenomnena. Nevertheless, Bush chose to praise the alleged successes of the Zia government's anti-narcotics program which, Bush intoned, was a matter of great "personal interest" to him. Among those present at the banquet where Bush made these remarks were, reportedly, several of the officials most responsible for the narcotics trafficking in Pakistan. [fn 2] But there is an even more flagrant aspect of Bush's conduct which can be said to demolish once and for all the myth of the "war on drugs" and replace it with a reality so sinister that it goes beyond the imagination of most citizens.

http://www.tarpley.net/bush20.htm

Iceland: Criminal Charges Filed Against Bush Sr.

http://cyberjournal.org/show_archives/?id=...p;lists=newslog

:roflol: @ everything BF has and ever will post here.

You must be involved with those people, and their illegal activities, otherwise you would not go out of you way to defined them.

:roflol:

That's because BF knows evil when he sees it and wish it gone from the face of the earth.

Yet you denounced the hanging of Saddam Hussein. Interesting. :rolleyes:

We are not under law but under grace. Those that are under the Law are not saved. It's that simple. I can't help what my heart tells me, because I am not my own. As Paul put it, "I die daily."

We are not under law but under grace. Those that are under the Law are not saved. It's that simple. I can't help what my heart tells me, because I am not my own. As Paul put it, "I die daily."

We are under (God's) Law, its simply just impossible for us adhere to it. The gracious and merciful Lord sent a redeemer in His Son to die for us, so we do not experience eternal death. To be a Christian recognizing your daily shortcomings and truly be sorry for them, but also to recognize God's mercy through Christ.

Just as we are under the Law, we are also under the law of men. Obviously, flawed men will make flawed laws. However, some legal structure must exist which offers consequence for disobedience. Otherwise, rapists, murderers, and Clay Aiken fans would terrorize society more than they currently do. Also, to comment on your other post, a single person should not carry out capitol punishment as that would merely be exacting revenge. Those acts are left up to the government to execute.

We are under (God's) Law, its simply just impossible for us adhere to it. The gracious and merciful Lord sent a redeemer in His Son to die for us, so we do not experience eternal death. To be a Christian recognizing your daily shortcomings and truly be sorry for them, but also to recognize God's mercy through Christ.

Just as we are under the Law, we are also under the law of men. Obviously, flawed men will make flawed laws. However, some legal structure must exist which offers consequence for disobedience. Otherwise, rapists, murderers, and Clay Aiken fans would terrorize society more than they currently do. Also, to comment on your other post, a single person should not carry out capitol punishment as that would merely be exacting revenge. Those acts are left up to the government to execute.

I concur.

Although. In order topay for the cost to society for prosecuting these turds, we should hold a lottery and sell tickets to see who get to pull the switch while televising it.

Do you think the tickets would sell?

Would you buy one?

Archived