Russell......

Tigerbait2010

Let me guess, you guys have Aburn finishing ahead of LSU in the west next year. :rolleyes: Sounds biased to me considering the players :au: is losing and that tough road schedule. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm already pumped about next year. :big::)

I would be HIGHLY surprised if we won the West next year. But you know what at this point we all have the same record!

I could see Auburn finishing 2nd in the west next year, but if you guys win it, I will have to confess that Tubby would be the best coach in the SEC.

You should be confessing that already.... :big:

Let me guess, you guys have Aburn finishing ahead of LSU in the west next year. :rolleyes: Sounds biased to me considering the players :au: is losing and that tough road schedule. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm already pumped about next year. :big::)

I would be HIGHLY surprised if we won the West next year. But you know what at this point we all have the same record!

I could see Auburn finishing 2nd in the west next year, but if you guys win it, I will have to confess that Tubby would be the best coach in the SEC.

You should be confessing that already.... :big:

What he said! :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

yea right :roflol:

That was one of the snappiest comebacks I've seen from a rival fan in quite some time. Style points for brevity and use of the ROFLMMFAO icon.

No need to step up your game at all.

Let me guess, you guys have Aburn finishing ahead of LSU in the west next year. :rolleyes: Sounds biased to me

And picking LSU over AU sounds bias to me.

Let me guess, you guys have Aburn finishing ahead of LSU in the west next year. :rolleyes: Sounds biased to me

With Russell leaving I think It is much closer. Still LSU will get picked to finish 1st by 75% of people, but Auburn should get 23%. I think the West will be crazy next year with Bama now back in the mix after a long hiatus. Bama could land anywhere from 2nd to 4th. Hopefully, next year losing 1 SEC game wont knock us out of the West crown.

I think LSU will have 3 or 4 losses next year.

Slink, they only lose 1-2 players off the D. They are going to be killer good next year even with a mediocre O, they would be almost a lock for a Top 5 program.

I think LSU will have 3 or 4 losses next year.

Slink, they onmly lose 1-2 players off the D. They are going to be kiler good next year even with a mediocre O, they would be almost a lock for a Top 5 program.

We shall see. I think UF is bar none the best program in the East. No problem admitting that.

With that said, UF will win every Pre-Season SEC Award next year....maybe will share some with LSU but I think UF takes the cake on the whole.

Then again, you know as well as I do that the "automatic" "lock" SEC Favorite of every year is rarely the champion or even in the SECCG come the actual game.

gotta look at the schedule though. florida comes to death valley. same for auburn. that's a big boost in the arm. plus they rotate tennessee off the schedule i think. miles is a good coach, and they still have a ton of talent. the difference is, without russell and bowe, they'd dang well better start to find something resembling a running back on that roster. ben tate could've started for them this year.

what's the word on the new qb though? will it be flynn or is it finally time for the ryan perriloser error? is the biggest mouth in the south really going to get beat out again?

We have found a running back and his name is Keiland Williams. This year's recruiting class is shaping up to be No. 1 or 2 in the country. There has been no dropoff in talent from Saban to Miles. Keep going with the conventional wisdom that LSU is in a decline if that helps you sleep better at night. :big:

With Russell leaving I think It is much closer. Still LSU will get picked to finish 1st by 75% of people, but Auburn should get 23%. I think the West will be crazy next year with Bama now back in the mix after a long hiatus. Bama could land anywhere from 2nd to 4th. Hopefully, next year losing 1 SEC game wont knock us out of the West crown.

What he said.

Archived