WOW, the delusion overflows

DKW 86

since some of us refuse to visit rival boards especially from the inbred nation...could someone here please post some of what was said...

I don't understand how some of you visit those sites and read that garbage. I learned a long time ago that the bammers will NEVER change or accept their role in the SEC as being a middle to lower tier SEC team. As a result, their delusion and arrogance (even in mediority) grows exponentially with every passing day.

Don't get me wrong, I know some of it is quite funny to read...however, most of it is just arrogance and holier than thou crap that they have spouted forever, and like some people that have access to voice their garbage on the radio it makes me angry. People that get on the air and spout off stuff as "fact" without anything to back it up angers me, and then when someone calls up to offer "real facts" we get cut off...That's what uat homer Scott Moore does here in pensacola on friday afternoons when he hosts sst... It's sickening how he thinks they have the best of everything....best facilities, best coaches, best team, best everything...

since some of us refuse to visit rival boards especially from the inbred nation...could someone here please post some of what was said...

I don't understand how some of you visit those sites and read that garbage. I learned a long time ago that the bammers will NEVER change or accept their role in the SEC as being a middle to lower tier SEC team. As a result, their delusion and arrogance (even in mediority) grows exponentially with every passing day.

I'm the same way. Hate going on those boards. So here's the original posts from both threads.

Saban comes and they fall in line!(a slight summary of thought)

Now, maybe I don't know much about the coaches that Saban has hired, but it seems that once Saban got here Alabama went from "not a great job" for various reasons to a job that apparently assistant coaches are willing to take. From what I've read about the various coaches, they were all very very good at whatever they did prior to coming here. It's like we've got an all-star staff ready to go for next year. Doesn't it seem like Saban could, within REASON, get whoever he wanted? Also, I hope some of this falls over to recruiting and we land people that were, otherwise, not on the list under Shula. Thoughts on this nice series of hirings and events?

It's sunk in finally. Prepare for INSTANT success!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so everyone knows, it hit me, finally! Coach Nick Saban is the Head Coach of OUR Alabama Crimson Tide. I went through 3 stages since the hire of our new Head Coach.

1. Instant euphoria. Excited because we had a great new head coach, rivals hating us, media reeling, and more.

2. Found myself over analyzing CNS's situation. "We have too many problems to fix by next year.", "We will have to wait for him to get his recruits in", etc.

3 A certain calmness that I haven't felt in my lifetime as a Bama fan. For once I don't find myself worrying about what's going on with decisions. Worrying about every single minuscule detail.

For once, the game is simple, we have talent, we have a coach, we will have success. Who knows, it may be winning the West, it may be just winning 8 games, but one thing is for sure, I don't find myself wondering if next year will be a losing season. I know it won't be. I know 90+ thousand of my friends will be there every Saturday to do their own small part.

This is what it's about, THIS is Alabama Football!

Also, it should be noted for humor's sake that 95% of the bammers avatars are a headshot of $aban.

Scrolling down and only looking at the avatars, you'd think you were looking at "The Many Faces Of Nick Saban."

Also, it should be noted for humor's sake that 95% of the bammers avatars are a headshot of $aban.

Scrolling down and only looking at the avatars, you'd think you were looking at "The Many Faces Of Nick Saban."

Has anyone else noticed that the only pictures you see of him he is in that gray suit he wore from the plane, even at the LSU game he wore the gray suit jacket....hey Saban you cheap bastage you have $32 mil buy some freakin clothes.

Has anyone else noticed that the only pictures you see of him he is in that gray suit he wore from the plane, even at the LSU game he wore the gray suit jacket....hey Saban you cheap bastage you have $32 mil buy some freakin clothes.

If you think its bad now, wait until he is actually spotted wearing something with the :ua: on it. Of course he may be gone before he gets a chance to do that. Has he signed that contract yet?

Bammers may not be smart, but you have to hand it to them. They can photoshop with the best of them. That's the only way they can get a picture of slick nick wearing bammer clothes.

Maybe he's Adrian Monk and has a dozen of the same coats. Maybe he chases down and berates Inspector #32 because she passed a shirt with a thread out of place.

Yeah, its hilarious. The only problem is that I'm laughing in between my dry heaves!

Did you catch the idea that with $aban the quality of the coach that wants to come and "learn" under him. What are they going to learn first? How to lie or how to quit?

To a small point, I can understand the "Instant Success" threads just because they got a big-time coach and they are excited...I am NOT saying they are right but I get why they are "excited"

But the "Saban can get whoever he wants" thread is a moron. Seriously, he is a MORON for thinking Saban can pick up the phone and get whoever he wanted. Idiot. Can Saban get some good assistants? Of course...but to think he could get whoever he wanted is downright and utterly idiotic/laughable/pathetic

If you think its bad now, wait until he is actually spotted wearing something with the :ua: on it. Of course he may be gone before he gets a chance to do that. Has he signed that contract yet?

Bammers may not be smart, but you have to hand it to them. They can photoshop with the best of them. That's the only way they can get a picture of slick nick wearing bammer clothes.

Lol, I have noticed this also. Think any shot of Saban on the sidelines coaching has turned into a lets photo shop Alabama apparel on him contest.

And David, like you always do...you RUN to find the most damaging thing you can about Alabama (irony since your AU posts have really been few and far between by comparision)

Yet the SECOND post in your linked "instant success" thread says the following:

Bama fans need to remember what Saban said in his press conference. It is a "process".

Why dont you ever run to post the threads or comments that deal with tempered expectations?

What about two posts down?

"Yes, but change is required. It will not happen overnight. Relax and enjoy the ride..."

or the one after that?

"8 wins = success."

or a few down:

"Eight wins seems like a realistic possiblitly if all goes well. But whatever the win total, I think we will be fighting like crazy. I just don't see the depth on defense to allow us to generate double digit wins. (this year"

This is JUST like that post on the football forum about "what Bama fans say"

You guys do this ALL the freaking time.

Theres ONE retard who starts a thread and cant control himself. And there's 10 posts following him telling him to simmer down. Yet the ONE guy is the one, in your minds (im talking to you Galen), who is the guy who speaks for all alabama fans. Not the next 10 guys.

Thank you, again, for proving my point.

And David, like you always do...you RUN to find the most damaging thing you can about Alabama (irony since your AU posts have really been few and far between by comparision)

Yet the SECOND post in your linked "instant success" thread says the following:

Bama fans need to remember what Saban said in his press conference. It is a "process".

Why dont you ever run to post the threads or comments that deal with tempered expectations?

What about two posts down?

"Yes, but change is required. It will not happen overnight. Relax and enjoy the ride..."

or the one after that?

"8 wins = success."

or a few down:

"Eight wins seems like a realistic possiblitly if all goes well. But whatever the win total, I think we will be fighting like crazy. I just don't see the depth on defense to allow us to generate double digit wins. (this year"

This is JUST like that post on the football forum about "what Bama fans say"

You guys do this ALL the freaking time.

Theres ONE retard who starts a thread and cant control himself. And there's 10 posts following him telling him to simmer down. Yet the ONE guy is the one, in your minds (im talking to you Galen), who is the guy who speaks for all alabama fans. Not the next 10 guys.

Thank you, again, for proving my point.

You've got the 10 and one backward. For every one rational fan with realistic expecations, I run across ten who are complete loons.

You've got the 10 and one backward. For every one rational fan with realistic expecations, I run across ten who are complete loons.

That may be. But the thread David posted is no indication of that.

That may be. But the thread David posted is no indication of that.

Perhaps not, but your sig pic is. :lol:

Perhaps not, but your sig pic is.

Quite right you are Galen. I wouldnt expect you to know what a full student section at a basketball game looks like ;)

Since you're so close, if you want to go check out a REAL basketball atmosphere, why dont you just head down bryant drive?

Thats what your hanging your hat on......basketball :rolleyes: basketball?!? Oh lord you are smack talking about basketball..... :roflol::poke:

Thats what your hanging your hat on......basketball :rolleyes: basketball?!? Oh lord you are smack talking about basketball..... :roflol::poke:

That's nothing....Wait till the rock, paper, scissors smack starts.

Did you see Quentin mocking the Bama student section during the Iron Bowl by shooting pretend baskets?

"You are a basketball school."

:lol:

That's nothing....Wait till the rock, paper, scissors smack starts.

When does the rock, paper, scissors season start?

I know that I, as an Auburn fan, am trembling in trepidation because of the superior Bama squad.

BG, I don't normally comment on your opinions as neither of our will change based on what you or I say but "real basketball atmosphere"? Come on. The only "real" basketball atmosphere in the SEC is in Kentucky. We had our 2 good years and those were fun, but people in the state of AL do not know anything about basketball atmosphere. Loud isn't the only thing that makes a basketball atmosphere. It takes coordination, originality (the thing the students are doing in the pic isn't original to uat, but there is no harm in taking a good cheer and making it your own.), and spirit. Spirit being defined as supporting your team, not hurling profanity at the opposing fans and players.

I recognize you may have been showing some sarcasm towards GG with your comment, and if it was total sarcasm, I retract my previous statement.

BG, I don't normally comment on your opinions as neither of our will change based on what you or I say but "real basketball atmosphere"? Come on. The only "real" basketball atmosphere in the SEC is in Kentucky. We had our 2 good years and those were fun, but people in the state of AL do not know anything about basketball atmosphere. Loud isn't the only thing that makes a basketball atmosphere. It takes coordination, originality (the thing the students are doing in the pic isn't original to uat, but there is no harm in taking a good cheer and making it your own.), and spirit. Spirit being defined as supporting your team, not hurling profanity at the opposing fans and players.

I recognize you may have been showing some sarcasm towards GG with your comment, and if it was total sarcasm, I retract my previous statement.

Id say averaging 11,000+ per game over the last 5-6 years is a pretty good atmosphere. The LSU game last week was awesome.

And UK isnt even ranked right now. They have fallen off the map over the last few years. I wonder what their games are like these days.

You're right BG, I wish :au: basketball was in better shape, but it's improving. I don't know the exact figures, but I'd dare say that :uk: struggles to fill Rupp Arena.

You're picture sure does say a lot, it say's that the only coach in that arena to take his team to a Final Four last year (or ever) is an idiot. Class and brilliance ;)

Archived