Astros Pitchers and Catchers

Jenny AU-92

Report February 17th. Thank the Lord... I HATE basketball...

Katie is already asking when we get to watch baseball again - have I trained her right or WHAT?!?!?!? Explaining the off-season to a two year old was not easy.

I HATE basketball...

That's a shame...college hoops = loads of fun. NBA, though = rat's ass

Minor league baseball = awesome

College baseball = minor league baseball

MLB = ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

Jenny, I'm ready for baseball season too, especially after the night I had last night. Staying at the same hotel I've been staying at every week for the past year here in Kansas City, checking in last night, and I see all these Royals bags in the lobby. So I ask the guy checking me in what's going on, and he tells me that the Royals stay here every year, for their internal winter meetings. Ok, that's cool. So go up to my room, and about an hour later, meet a couple of my coworkers for dinner, we are taking the elevator down, and it's full of Royals. Scouts, managers, etc. We get off the elevator and George Freakin' Brett is right there. George Brett.

If Bo is here, my head might explode, I'd be so happy.

George Freakin' Brett is right there. George Brett. If Bo is here, my head might explode, I'd be so happy.

Please tell me you did the totally uncool thing and got his autograph. That is awesome. Baseball rocks.

Please tell me you did the totally uncool thing and got his autograph. That is awesome. Baseball rocks.

Not when you start the thread out titled "Astros Pitchers and Catchers".

See, Howard, for those of us who actually use our blood supply to support the brain in our heads, not the head in our pants, a thread in the baseball forum entitled Astros Pitchers and Catchers actually means something legitimate, and not something perverted. Give it your best shot, but nothing will burst my little bubble of euphoria that baseball season is just around the corner. I already have Baby Boy's little Astros uni all washed and ready for opening day... and Katie's is hanging in her closet.

Baseball rocks.

See, Howard, for those of us who actually use our blood supply to support the brain in our heads, not the head in our pants, a thread in the baseball forum entitled Astros Pitchers and Catchers actually means something legitimate, and not something perverted. Give it your best shot, but nothing will burst my little bubble of euphoria that baseball season is just around the corner. I already have Baby Boy's little Astros uni all washed and ready for opening day... and Katie's is hanging in her closet.

Baseball rocks.

College baseball rocks. MLB is just another group of guys who cry more than the little one you are about to produce. I bet ya come July the little corndog cries less then the players.

Even better. I walked by him, and stuck my elbow out, so my elbow touched Brett's back. My elbow has touched a hall of famer.

Even better. I walked by him, and stuck my elbow out, so my elbow touched Brett's back. My elbow has touched a hall of famer.

:hail: AUJarhead's elbow

You really should have shaken his hand, then pulled away and said "ooh, pine tar". I hear he really loves that. :big:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Heck...at least you guys are fans of a team that has won something this decade.

My Pirates may NEVER win another pennant.

You really should have shaken his hand, then pulled away and said "ooh, pine tar". I hear he really loves that. :big:

I thought about running at him screaming, but figured I'd get beat down by the rest of the Royals there.

And autigeremt, I like the Bucs. PNC is my favorite of the new ball parks (I like it better than New Busch to be honest). That and Albert likes hitting there. :)

I can't wait for the season to start.

Thanks for the laugh. Cubbie Blue here...in more ways than one. :(

However, hoo doo jinx aside, this might finally be our year... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the laugh. Cubbie Blue here...in more ways than one. :(

We wish B) !

I miss the Cobra and the "shots" heard round the world! A once proud franchise now just another speed bump. But I love em!

Maybe you need to recruit sani to help you with some beatdown pics for the year?

And the NL Central is wide open. One projection I saw on vivaelbridos.com had the Cubs winning by one game. Granted, it's Jan, but still.

I just want to be at a game at Busch when Lou loses it and throw stuff. :)

Archived