aumoore

· Saddam captured in underground hideout near Tikrit

· No shots fired as 600 U.S. troops raided location

· "A dark and painful era is over" for Iraq, Bush said

· Saddam said to be "cooperative" and "talkative"

· U.S. holds former leader at undisclosed location

· Iraqis celebrate in streets of Baghdad

Will Lowder and Walker be next? :au:

I just found about it a min ago. That is great to know. We just need to find bin laden now. We will never find him. My history professor said bush is retarded and bin laden is brilliant lol.

WARR EAGLE

LETS HUNT FOR WALKER, house and the bots.

If you ask me this doesnt change a thing over there....people will still be ambushed and un-needed casualties will still result....I have a cousin over there, and all I can say from what Ive seen (pictures) and heard the conditions for the soldiers are really bad.

If you ask me this doesnt change a thing over there...

The capture of Saddam Hussein is probably the most defining political event to happen in Iraq in the last 35 years, I think it will have some affect "over there". In fact, his overthrow last April and his capture today will result in thousands upon thousands of lives being saved.

My history professor said bush is retarded and bin laden is brilliant lol.

Your history teacher sounds like an idiot.

yeah, it is a huge deal. morale and attitude are two of the most important things to all the soldiers i know, and this has to be a shot in the arm. i'm just glad to see we've pushed through to an ending here. as for this being the most defining most... i'd say the restructuring of the government is as big or bigger.

as for bin laden, you may never find him. and if your history prof is talking solely about tactical skills then he's absolutely correct. no honest person could accuse the president of being a tactical man; he's a people's leader. bin laden is a *******, but he is intelligent.

great job by our troops and military leaders over there. probably won't be as successful in operation tiger cleansing.

My history professor said bush is retarded and bin laden is brilliant lol.

Your history teacher sounds like an idiot.

Yea he sounds like it but hes really smart. He predicted the day and time a war would start. I forgot what war though. He was in the paper and everything for it. He went to school here and in oxford, england. I think thats what he said. He is Dr. Pullium. He teaches at central alabama community college(CACC).

but oh well..

WARR EAGLE

tul an education and a lucky guess doesn't make you a smart man. Whether someone is "smart" or not is really an opinion that is relatively true to each person who holds it.

I saw a tape of osama where he confidently stated that they had beaten the russian army in afghanistan and russia was much more powerful at the time than the US was now. Therefore they would easily defeat any US attack on afghanistan. Well we didn't even break a sweat on afghanistan and have inflicted serious damage on al quaeda and their allies since this "brilliant" man decided to attack the US on its home soil. We are in the process of inflicting much more damage to his organization and hopefully beating them down enough to prevent or greatly diminish the effects of another attack on US soil. If osama is alive he is living in the mountains in a dingy damp cave fearing to take a peek out to see the light of day for fear of getting his head blown off. Can you see now why many would think your prof. is a blithering idiot for calling osama "brilliant"?

Archived