Bobo honking never ends

GalensGhost

These guys are the bobo honking kings. Look at how they portrayed today's recruiting:

RECRUITING • Sports Index

Signing day is here

• Tarrant's Maze to join Tide

• AU wrap up

• Good day for Bama so far

• Coach Talk: Tide | Tigers

• Signings: Tide | Tigers | UAB

• More commitments and signees

Yeah, that's realistic. "Good day for Bama" (by Elmer Fuddian standards). "Tarrant's Maze to join Tide" (as if this was some big surprise). And then just to retain the illusion of fairness, "AU wrap up."

So, let's see. Auburn had the better class even by Rival's standards, which is saying a lot. But Maze and Good Day are the stories? Pathetic.

Guest BoStillKnows

These guys are the bobo honking kings. Look at how they portrayed today's recruiting:

Signing day is here

• AU wrap up

Yeah, that's realistic. "Good day for Bama" (by Elmer Fuddian standards). "Tarrant's Maze to join Tide" (as if this was some big surprise). And then just to retain the illusion of fairness, "AU wrap up."

So, let's see. Auburn had the better class even by Rival's standards, which is saying a lot. But Maze and Good Day are the stories? Pathetic.

Birmingham TV is just as bad. I was watching 13 News and I'm not sure Auburn even received a LOI from anybody. UAT signed a great crop of new $abanites though.

When are these idiots going to wake up?

Signing day is here

• AU wrap up

Birmingham TV is just as bad. I was watching 13 News and I'm not sure Auburn even received a LOI from anybody. UAT signed a great crop of new $abanites though.

When are these idiots going to wake up?

They're Rip Van Dinkle. It's only been 25 years. You'd think they'd have learned by now.

Man you guys are REACHING. Because one link says "AU Wrap up" and another says "Good day for tide so far" its bobo honking?

It's bobo honking. Subtle but true. Today's been one big bobo fest. But that's okay, because no matter what the honkers say everybody knows who had the better day, the better year, the better decade, the better quarter century.

Archived