SPUAT coach picks nose on TV

AU alum

Oh no he didn't.... :no:

I think I'm gonna' blow chunks. To continue the digging for gold theme, I have a question. Have they EVER put the camera on Bobby Cox when he didn't have his thumb crammed 3 inches up his schnozz trying to grab a nose nugget? Dude, you are on TV every freakin' night with a camera in your grill twice an inning. GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR NOSE!!!

That explains why Leo Mazzone was always rocking. Wanted to remain a moving target for the flicks.

This was posted here a while back.

And they call us booger eaters.

By the way, any bammer fans care to give an explanation for that?

I'd say based on this video evidence the name better applies to uat.

This was posted here a while back.

And they call us booger eaters.

By the way, any bammer fans care to give an explanation for that?

I'd say based on this video evidence the name better applies to uat.

Let me summarize the thread from when this was last posted...

Bama fan: Doctored video!!!!! Editing conspeerassy!

Auburn fan: You can tell the video wasn't edited if you watch the crowd in the background.

Another Auburn fan: I dunno, it seems to have a hitch after he picks his nose but before the finger every so subtly grazes his lips.

and scene.

He executed a pretty good cover-play. He's doing the "I'm just scratching" move, goes for the quick in and then a slip to the mouth. Even had to go to the replay judges for confirmation. No wonder he's a coach.

He executed a pretty good cover-play. He's doing the "I'm just scratching" move, goes for the quick in and then a slip to the mouth. Even had to go to the replay judges for confirmation. No wonder he's a coach.

He is just an overpaid P.E. teacher, what do you expect?

Archived