Lee Tilley?

SKCAUB

Tilley, from Ohio, is a guy that I though would contend for a starting job on the OL this year...but in all the articles I've seen so far, there's been no mention of him. Anybody know what the deal is with this HUGE OL?

:au::homer:

http://www.oanow.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...!index.html

"The Tigers have plenty of depth at the guard spots. Junior Nathan Farrow will likely back up Green at left guard, while redshirt freshmen Bart Eddins and Byron Isom will compete for the No. 2 right guard job.

Redshirt freshman Lee Tilley might also be in the mix at one of the guard positions."

http://www.oanow.com/servlet/Satellite?pag...!index.html

"The Tigers have plenty of depth at the guard spots. Junior Nathan Farrow will likely back up Green at left guard, while redshirt freshmen Bart Eddins and Byron Isom will compete for the No. 2 right guard job.

Redshirt freshman Lee Tilley might also be in the mix at one of the guard positions."

Yup...but he seems like an afterthought. I read a BIG article on CHN's views on the OL's scrimmage performance, and Tilley wasn't mentioned. Just sayin'.....

Tilley has been a major disappointment. He's still trying to reshape his body and improve his technique and conditioning. He could be one of the many that leave after the spring.

Thanks guys...good info. I hope the kid makes it.... :)

Tilley has been a major disappointment. He's still trying to reshape his body and improve his technique and conditioning. He could be one of the many that leave after the spring.

I have heard the same thing. I spoke with one of the players parents on Sunday and he said that Tilley does not have very good work ethics. He mentioned that he has all of the talent in the world, but he does not work hard to improve.

I have heard the same thing. I spoke with one of the players parents on Sunday and he said that Tilley does not have very good work ethics. He mentioned that he has all of the talent in the world, but he does not work hard to improve.

Tilley has been extremely homesick which has affected his work-ethic, period. Completely understandable scenario, seeing how he's one of VERY FEW players we've EVER brought in from Ohio. When you're depressed, you flat out aren't going to perform well in anything you do, football included.

Tilley has been extremely homesick which has affected his work-ethic, period. Completely understandable scenario, seeing how he's one of VERY FEW players we've EVER brought in from Ohio. When you're depressed, you flat out aren't going to perform well in anything you do, football included.

Yeah and his HS coach has done a lot to try and help him out with these issues. It's all on big Lee now.

Archived