Finebaum's first 15 minutes

GalensGhost

Within 15 minutes, here is what I learned:

1) The refs were cheating because it's best for the SEC if Kentucky stays in the tournament. First caller, first topic: Bama lost, refs cheated.

2) Nick Saban has a better chance of winning a national championship than Tuberville.

3) Auburn's best days are behind them, they had their chance in 2004.

4) Bama was responsible for AU not getting a shot in 2004 "because Bama led 17-0 at the half." That's interesting. I wish somebody would explain how four bama points got taken off the board in the second half of that game.

The people that call his show are clearly idiots. This is why AU fans have such disdain for UA. Sadly, most UA fans are of this ilk. :puke:

What's funny is for them to say we had our chance in 2004......duh uh...NO WE DIDN'T and that is why we were so pissed!!!

What more do you expect of them???

Why are you still listening to this guy? Just looking for something to post?

G2, be happy that we dont have a radio show and have to listen to that crap 4hrs/day/5 days a week/52 weeks a year!

I usually don't. I was working outside today and came in to take a shower about 2:00. I have a radio in the shower and I ususally listen to the morning show so it was tuned to 100.5 and his show was just coming on. I turned it off when I got done drying off, fixing what's left of my hair and putting on the D.O. I take long showers.

Yeah, that's right. I was listening to Finebaum naked. Anybody have a problem with that?

I usually don't. I was working outside today and came in to take a shower about 2:00. I have a radio in the shower and I ususally listen to the morning show so it was tuned to 100.5 and his show was just coming on. I turned it off when I got done drying off, fixing what's left of my hair and putting on the D.O. I take long showers.

Yeah, that's right. I was listening to Finebaum naked. Anybody have a problem with that?

and they say what makes ones hair fall out?

Well, nothing looks better with a combover than KISS facepaint.

I wasn't going to say a word.

I wasn't going to say a word.

But since he brought it up....

I tuned into him to listen to Al Borges...but I caught it early. His show is really circling the bowl. Without his sidekick it's duller than a butterknife.

Guest BoStillKnows

This could scar you for life...when you look down, you see a FINEBAUM?

Most normal people feel like they need a shower AFTER listening to Finebaum.

Archived