Saban hasn't signed contract yet.

WAR-MATT

Considering that the contract is ENTIRELY one-sided in favor of Saban (guaranteed money, no buyout, ect.), I don't see what he is waiting on. The day he signs it, he owns Bama for the next four years.

I don't think Bama has anything to worry about. We all know Nick Saban is a man of his word, so if he says he's not going anywhere that's good enough for me. :rolleyes:

I don't think Bama has anything to worry about. We all know Nick Saban is a man of his word, so if he says he's not going anywhere that's good enough for me. :rolleyes:

i guess rich rodriguez is still looking to leave WVU also....

How many times does he have to say it? He is going to sign that contract...

Oh wait, wrong quote. :)

Yeah, he's probably going to leave for another school in august...whatever.

Hey BG, yall laughed at it on 2002 as well...Just saying.

It's the biggest NON ISSUE ever.

Let's be rational. Do you all HONESTLY think that Saban is going to QUIT before August? If you think there is any chance of him leaving Alabama before he ever coaches a game, you are obviously delusional.

Let's be rational. Do you all HONESTLY think that Saban is going to QUIT before August? If you think there is any chance of him leaving Alabama before he ever coaches a game, you are obviously delusional.

If that's the case, what's the problem? Why's he waiting?

If that's the case, what's the problem? Why's he waiting?

Maybe because he's been dealing with recruiting and spring training since the second he stepped in tuscaloosa.

It's a non issue unless you think he's going to quit. I want to see if anyone is ACTUALLY willing to say they think he's even considering quitting. If no one thinks that he is...why are we talking about it?

It happened with Price.. one is a sleaze the other a liar... very little difference.

I don't think he's leaving before august (this year), but after 2 or 3 mediocre seasons, he'll be hauling ass with his pockets full of cash to a much better program..

It happened with Price.. one is a sleaze the other a liar... very little difference.

I don't think he's leaving before august (this year), but after 2 o3 mediocre seasons, he'll be hauling ass with his pockets full of cash to a much better program..

Price didn't quit. He was shown the door.

And he will have to sign his contract before then end of 2 or 3 seasons, otherwise he wont get paid.

So again, who thinks hes going to quit?

I don't think he's leaving before august (this year), but after 2 o3 mediocre seasons, he'll be hauling ass with his pockets full of cash to a much better program..

And he will have to sign his contract before then end of 2 or 3 seasons, otherwise he wont get paid.

BG, its funny nobody here will even address anytime i keep bringing up that rich rodriguez hasn't even signed his contract from last year. its not like this is the first time ever that this is happening, but everyone is taking it as a sure sign of the apocolypse

BG, its funny nobody here will even address anytime i keep bringing up that rich rodriguez hasn't even signed his contract from last year. its not like this is the first time ever that this is happening, but everyone is taking it as a sure sign of the apocolypse

We are just funning with you guys. Like I said, no one believed that Fran would leave either. Guess who was right, and guess who was wrong?

I hope saban signs a lifetime contract so there will be no excuses when we keep on kicking that red as...............

Yea, nobody here really believes Nick Saban would actually indicate one thing and then do another. I mean come on. It's not like he's got a track record or anything like that. Look, there are millions on the line here with Bama. What he lied about and then turned his back on in Miami was what....$100K....$200K/year???

So, of course he's not playing the Bama faithful the way he did in LSU and then Miami. Just because he hasn't signed a contract...that means nothing. Right? The man's been busy, what with recruiting and spring practice and blowing off the media and all. Hey, he's probably working up the whole contract himself without the help of an agent or lawyers or anyone. That takes time people. And he's been busy. You know, with spring paractice, recruiting and such. The deal is only for 850 Gazillion per year so what's the rush? It can wait. He'll get around to it.

I'm sure he will.

Yea, nobody here really believes Nick Saban would actually indicate one thing and then do another. I mean come on. It's not like he's got a track record or anything like that. Look, there are millions on the line here with Bama. What he lied about and then turned his back on in Miami was what....$100K....$200K/year???

So, of course he's not playing the Bama faithful the way he did in LSU and then Miami. Just because he hasn't signed a contract...that means nothing. Right? The man's been busy, what with recruiting and spring practice and blowing off the media and all. Hey, he's probably working up the whole contract himself without the help of an agent or lawyers or anyone. That takes time people. And he's been busy. You know, with spring paractice, recruiting and such. The deal is only for 850 Gazillion per year so what's the rush? It can wait. He'll get around to it.

I'm sure he will.

So you are going on record saying that he's going to leave a multi million dollar deal at Miami...work half a year at Alabama...and quit this summer, only to not get paid a dime?

We are just funning with you guys. Like I said, no one believed that Fran would leave either. Guess who was right, and guess who was wrong?

no one believed CTT would leave ole miss either. guess who was right and guess who was wrong? ;)

no one believed CTT would leave ole miss either. guess who was right and guess who was wrong? ;)

That is different, who WANTS to live in MS? :lol:

I can tell after 8 years of "pine box" we are going to be going after each other for years over Saban saying "I will not be the hc at Alabama" after accepting the contract.

I'm beginning to think Nicholas has only 1 suit to his name. WTH, can't the poor man afford any clothes? Maybe the turds should take up a collection for him and buy him another suit.

Nick at January presser

sabanJan07number2.jpg

Nick with Sarah Jessica Parker in January (Nick sure is a short little feller!)

sabanJan07.jpg

Nick at A-Day April

sabanadayapr07.jpg

Come on Nick, spend a penny and buy another suit.

to my knowledge he hasn't been seen in public yet wearing uat attire. Don't blame him though, who would want to wear that ugly red. besides, their paying him to lose football games not set the fashion standard. They have the painted fans with their toilet paper and detergent on a stick for that...

Archived