What's the bigger problem?

TexasTiger

What's the bigger problem in Iraq?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What's the bigger problem in Iraq?

• Al Qaeda
    • Sectarian strife

Since you specified "in Iraq"...

In Iraq, the Sunni-Shia fued is what fuels the civil war. Al Qaeda wasn't a significant presence in Iraq before our invasion, and is merely trying to exploit the sectarian rivalry for its own purposes in Iraq now. Besides, Al Qaeda is predominately Sunni, so I can't see Osama & Co. ever being fully embraced by the Shia majority in Iraq.

I believe Al Qaeda is a greater problem in terms of exporting terrorist violence to other parts of the world, though.

World - Al qaeda

Iraq - Sectarian Violence

It is basically a civil balkanized war that will end with Iraq just like the Balkans. The real gift of America is the melting pot effect. Some fools thik we should do away with that and encourage "multi-culturalism." No thanks. The Balkans and Iraq are as "multi-cultural" as it gets and people die there all the time for nothing more than not being born with the right heritage.

Polls. Polls are the bigger problem. Every time you turn around, somebody is asking another poll. The only poll I want to see is one stuck up the rear of the poll asker.

Polls. Polls are the bigger problem. Every time you turn around, somebody is asking another poll. The only poll I want to see is one stuck up the rear of the poll asker.

CCTAU has an anger management problem:

Yes X

No ___

CCTAU has an anger management problem:

Yes X

No ___

I don't get angry. I act with calm cool assurance. When you are right, you can do that. If I were to call you an a**hole, I would never raise my voice. Only those who are unsure of their position must outshout the other guy. The rest of us say our piece in a cold calculating manner. Sometimes we must call a spade a spade. But we don't have to get all riled up to do it. So as far as anger issues, I have none. But I do thank you for your concern. If you cared for this country with the same zeal that you care for my well-being, you might just see the light too. Good luck with that.

Archived