The Surge is working

Bottomfeeder

I agree. I would also like to see a great many of the people on this board who appear to be in love with George W. Bush react to being told tommorow morning: "If you believe in this cause, saddle up and get your affairs in order because you are headed for Iraq." I can't help but wonder how many would walk the walk or continue to talk the big talk. Courage walks and Bulls--t walks!

I don't see your point. You want a Big Mac war or you want to stick your head in a hole an pretend that terrorism will go away. What was the average tour in WW II? Your forefathers and mothers did it, but our fast food society does not have what it takes to do it? It will be easier to bow down to terrorists and give up? Not every man woman and child is called to this war because it is not a world war yet. We are attempting to keep the whole country out of it. That is why we have an all volunteer force. Spouses knew this when they married. But they too now believe the left's lie that the war is lost and or not needed. It is tough on military families. But we must have faith and we must not give up this war. If we do, then we will pave the way for our grandsons and daughters to have to fight an even bigger war. War sucks. But it has been proven in the past that it's not democratic societies that start wars, we just have to finish them. Muslims are now attempting to do passively (move in populate and take over) what they attempted to do militarily before the Crusades. Terrorist are doing it violently and are getting the support from the so-called peaceful muslims. Iraq is the place we need to be fighting, not the U.S..

I don't see your point. You want a Big Mac war or you want to stick your head in a hole an pretend that terrorism will go away. What was the average tour in WW II? Your forefathers and mothers did it, but our fast food society does not have what it takes to do it? It will be easier to bow down to terrorists and give up? Not every man woman and child is called to this war because it is not a world war yet. We are attempting to keep the whole country out of it. That is why we have an all volunteer force. Spouses knew this when they married. But they too now believe the left's lie that the war is lost and or not needed. It is tough on military families. But we must have faith and we must not give up this war. If we do, then we will pave the way for our grandsons and daughters to have to fight an even bigger war. War sucks. But it has been proven in the past that it's not democratic societies that start wars, we just have to finish them. Muslims are now attempting to do passively (move in populate and take over) what they attempted to do militarily before the Crusades. Terrorist are doing it violently and are getting the support from the so-called peaceful muslims. Iraq is the place we need to be fighting, not the U.S..

Very well put. I have 13 years invested in the military now, and I am still doing it so that my kids can remain free, and not have to live in fear!

GOD BLESS THE USA!

But, but the mission has been accomplished, right? We beat the mess out of Saddam and his ilk, correct? So, who are we fighting now?

Don't use your son as an alibi this time. Dress out and go.

Someone please explain to dunderhead that a WAR is made up of many missions. The mission to expel Sadaam WAS accomplished. As to me going, please read my post carefully. This is not a world war yet. It may soon become one. But until then, I am needed here to take care of my family. I have already sent one member of my family. Who have you sent? And I support him and his fellow soldiers. Who do you support?

Someone please explain to dunderhead that a WAR is made up of many missions. The mission to expel Sadaam WAS accomplished. As to me going, please read my post carefully. This is not a world war yet. It may soon become one. But until then, I am needed here to take care of my family. I have already sent one member of my family. Who have you sent? And I support him and his fellow soldiers. Who do you support?

I don't believe in support wars of choice, period.

I support God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

"Thou shalt not kill."

Archived