Stafford's off season workout plan

abrnfanatc

(3 people can't drink a whole keg)

I beg to differ with you on that. I personally have partaken with 2 other buddies in achieving that task. I also have saw it done by others numerous times.

You didn't partake last night did you??? Or did you saw it done last night :poke:

I can't imagine much better of a work out than lifting kegs. Those beer delivery guys always have some pretty good arms on them. Not that I've been looking or anything....

I beg to differ with you on that. I personally have partaken with 2 other buddies in achieving that task. I also have saw it done by others numerous times.

You didn't partake last night did you??? Or did you saw it done last night :poke:

I can't imagine much better of a work out than lifting kegs. Those beer delivery guys always have some pretty good arms on them. Not that I've been looking or anything....

Hmm, I'm starting to wonder about you. I bet you love it when UPS stops by.

Hmm, I'm starting to wonder about you. I bet you love it when UPS stops by.

No, but i do smile and get a few butterflies in my stomach when I pass the local nursery on the highway.

Brown socks are a turn-off.

you are straight up lying. A keg holds 165 (12 oz) beers. That means 3 people drank 55 beers each and are still living. I call BS. Maybe in two full days, but theres no possible way.

you are straight up lying. A keg holds 165 (12 oz) beers. That means 3 people drank 55 beers each and are still living. I call BS. Maybe in two full days, but theres no possible way.

I can't validate bojack's statement, but I've heard better stories after getting into medicine than I did in college. I had a patient one time that was drinking a gallon of vodka over two days. I've had a few that would drink a gallon of wine a day.

I can't validate bojack's statement, but I've heard better stories after getting into medicine than I did in college. I had a patient one time that was drinking a gallon of vodka over two days. I've had a few that would drink a gallon of wine a day.

well, drinking vodka or wine is one thing (although that is an insane amount of alcohol), but drinking beer is another thing. Beer is filling, and I just don't buy one guy drinking 55 beers, let alone 3 guys.

Listen, the girl in that picture is absolutely gorgeous. Kudos to Stafford on that end. I can just see why some fans might be upset that their star QB who is under the age of 21, is doing keg lifts in front of a camera.

And we have a winner. If you don't see a problem with this.... :no:

I was reading some of the comments at the bottom of that link and this one made me lol.

Erik said...

If drinking and acting a fool at Talladega makes you a thug, well then consider me and my friends The Miami Hurricanes.

Disclaimer: This excludes acts of Spoonage.

:roflol::roflol:

Also, another thing that I found humorous on that site:

Erik

* Astrological Sign: Gemini

* Zodiac Year: Monkey

:lol:

By the way, where can I find the keg?

Regards,

David Hasselhoff

Listen, the girl in that picture is absolutely gorgeous. Kudos to Stafford on that end. I can just see why some fans might be upset that their star QB who is under the age of 21, is doing keg lifts in front of a camera.

And we have a winner. If you don't see a problem with this.... :no:

Oh my, underage drinking...what evil has taken over us.

Archived