Stafford's off season workout plan

abrnfanatc

DeepThought: Is Stafford chubby, or just big-boned?

DeeperThought: Is Stafford 21 or should Shane and the Finebaum "Auburn is out of control" crowd start focusing their attention on UGA?

Chubby or not, he looked like Carl Freakin' Lewis against us on about 7 QB draws last year. Will Muschamp needs to see those pics and and go..... :headscratch:

Chubby or not, he looked like Carl Freakin' Lewis against us on about 7 QB draws last year. Will Muschamp needs to see those pics and and go..... :headscratch:

What was sssooo bad was that you could actually SEE the draw coming... It was a bad day to be a Tiger fan, but , hey, it was a loss to :uga: I can handle that.

the pics with the girl, hey enjoy the college life, but dont take a picture spooning with a guy named Cox!

Things like this make you realize how many idiots you have in your fan base.

Some on UGASports want Stafford to be suspended, some want him to "apologize", ext....geez people....get a life

Some on UGASports want Stafford to be suspended, some want him to "apologize", ext....geez people....get a life

If I were Cox I'd want an apology. Inside spoon is just not fair. Outside's where it's at.

If I were Cox I'd want an apology. Inside spoon is just not fair. Outside's where it's at.

HaHaaa! Pole to Hole = bad sleepover!!! :no:

HaHaaa! Pole to Hole = bad sleepover!!! :no:

now thats scary :o

I can understand why some UGA fans are upset. The Dawgs are 2-15 agaisnt the biggest rival since 1990 and watched in agony as the Gators won another MNC. Instead of reading in the off season on how their team is committing themselves to reversing this trend, they have to witness their star QB doing arm curls with a keg and acting like a total lush at a Nascar race. I know that Stafford is only one man on a team of 50, but this is not great PR for the football program. I know he's just having some fun, but he should have stayed away from the camera.

He's got to understand that he's in the spotlight and to not let pictures like this be taken. He hasn't done anything wrong but this is still an error on his part.

AJC Article

The Dawgs are 2-15 agaisnt the biggest rival since 1990.

Not true. As I said in another post a few days back, the most number of UGA fans consider Tech to be our biggest rival and are 6-0 against them since Richt got here. And others consider UF or AU to be our biggest rival and we did beat AU this year with Stafford. Got to work on that UF record but thats the way the series goes...we beat UF 14 of 17 years before 1990.

Instead of reading in the off season on how their team is committing themselves to reversing this trend, they have to witness their star QB doing arm curls with a keg and acting like a total lush at a Nascar race.

We have read all about it. Not just Stafford but a most of the D is working extra hard. I guess you just haven't read it.

I know that Stafford is only one man on a team of 50, but this is not great PR for the football program.

It isn't bad PR either. I mean...who looks at the pictures and actually thinks they make UGA look "bad"

It just makes Stafford look like a freshman 18-19 year old which....GASP!!!...he is!

I agree, I don't see the problem. But we got that perception is reality bunch that jump to conclusions on everything. AUHansel, if he didn't do anything wrong then where is the error on Stafford's part?

I agree, I don't see the problem. But we got that perception is reality bunch that jump to conclusions on everything. AUHansel, if he didn't do anything wrong then where is the error on Stafford's part?

Probably spooning a guy in front of the camera...

That was teh only reason I put that kink up in the first place, thought it was pretty funny indeed.

Not true. As I said in another post a few days back, the most number of UGA fans consider Tech to be our biggest rival and are 6-0 against them since Richt got here. And others consider UF or AU to be our biggest rival and we did beat AU this year with Stafford.

Ya know Slink, Bama fans the past few years have tried to convince themselves that Tennessee is their biggest rival and not Auburn. Last time I checked, that thought process wasn't working out too well for them. Now, I'm not familiar with the nuances of the UGA/Tech rivalry, but I will say this: In my view, the fact that Tech is an out of conference opponent has to somewhat take the luster out of the rivalry. Unless both teams go into the game undefeated, then the UGA/Tech game rarely, if ever, determines a championship. Auburn is one of the biggest games of the year for UGA, and vice versa, but there's not a lot of bad blood between the schools. More than 40% of Auburn's student body hails from Georgia and both schools have swapped distinguished alums like Vince Dooley and Pat Dye. The Souths' oldest rivalry is more of a game between good friends as opposed to bitter enemies. That's just the way I see it.

Also, the last time I was in Athens, I came across an establishment called "Gator Haters." That tells me all I need to know right there.

Got to work on that UF record but thats the way the series goes...we beat UF 14 of 17 years before 1990

Ya think? UF cost UGA a national championship back in 2002. Yes, I believe that the Dawgs would have beaten Miami in the national championship game that year but we'll never know. 2-15 and watching the Gators rack up conference and national titles since 1990 is probably cause for any Georgia fan to hurl. Personally, I've always liked UGA. That's why it pisses me off to see the Dawgs roll over and die against Florida every year. How does a coaching guru like Mark Richt go 1-2 agaisnt a complete goofball like Ron Zook? 2-15 against any conference foe is completely unacceptable. UGA could have split those games if they had decent coaching but you didn't get it with the likes of Goff and Donnan, and Mark Richt against Florida every year.

We have read all about it. Not just Stafford but a most of the D is working extra hard. I guess you just haven't read it.

I know. I know. The D is probably "busting chops" to get ready for next year. I probably haven't read it because it's the QB is the one who gets all the attention, for better or worse.

It isn't bad PR either. I mean...who looks at the pictures and actually thinks they make UGA look "bad"

Listen, the girl in that picture is absolutely gorgeous. Kudos to Stafford on that end. I can just see why some fans might be upset that their star QB who is under the age of 21, is doing keg lifts in front of a camera.

Stafford is the man. I'd be more worried if he WASN'T acting like a stud QB and socializing w/ pretty coeds. ( Not that there's anything WRONG with not doing that... )

I think those pics of him are harmless, just bad timing 'cause of the other lunkhead getting nailed 2x's for underaged drinking.

Much ado about nuittin', imo.

Ya know Slink, Bama fans the past few years have tried to convince themselves that Tennessee is their biggest rival and not Auburn. Last time I checked, that thought process wasn't working out too well for them. Now, I'm not familiar with the nuances of the UGA/Tech rivalry, but I will say this: In my view, the fact that Tech is an out of conference opponent has to somewhat take the luster out of the rivalry. Unless both teams go into the game undefeated, then the UGA/Tech game rarely, if ever, determines a championship. Auburn is one of the biggest games of the year for UGA, and vice versa, but there's not a lot of bad blood between the schools. More than 40% of Auburn's student body hails from Georgia and both schools have swapped distinguished alums like Vince Dooley and Pat Dye. The Souths' oldest rivalry is more of a game between good friends as opposed to bitter enemies. That's just the way I see it.

You are more then welcome to think that but like I said....if we are talking about raw #'s...I would say Tech beats UF for the biggest rivalry for UGA. UF isn't far from 2nd but I would put them behind Tech. I don't understand it...I never have....but arguments erupt all the time on UGASports with people using Vince Dooley quotes about Tech "always being our biggest rival" and others not knowing HOW others could think of someone OTHER than Tech as our biggest rival....its a monthly argument on there.

Me personally? I don't even have Tech 4th on my list. I am not from Georgia, don't live in GA anymore, and have never lost to Tech yet.....Though Tech left the SEC, they are still not 2 hours from Athens and live in the main city most UGA/Tech people live in.....it's a huge rivalry even though we rarely lose.

Also, the last time I was in Athens, I came across an establishment called "Gator Haters." That tells me all I need to know right there.

That didn't even last 2 years as a bar. I lived right above it its last year.

2-15 and watching the Gators rack up conference and national titles since 1990 is probably cause for any Georgia fan to hurl. Personally, I've always liked UGA.

How does a coaching guru like Mark Richt go 1-2 agaisnt a complete goofball like Ron Zook?

You make it seem like every UGA fan is in pain. Did it suck to see? Sure....does it actually hurt? Not at all. UGA has been very successful the last 6 years with Richt including beating UF in 2004. I am actually very happy as most UGA fans are with how we are doing and it really doesn't "hurt" us at all to see UF be successful. If anything, it pushes Richt and us to make our expectations higher and quicker. BTW, Tubs was 0-1 against Zook.

I know. I know. The D is probably "busting chops" to get ready for next year. I probably haven't read it because it's the QB is the one who gets all the attention, for better or worse.

I also said the QB and Offense. Their have been plenty of articles on Stafford and others. One picture doesn't mean he is loafing.

It was an error because if you are the starting QB for a high profile school regardless of your age, you should not pose for pictures with a keg. It doesn't necessairily mean he was drinking, it can't be proven from the picture(3 people can't drink a whole keg), but it can hurt his image and people will now watch him very closely. When everything you do is being looked at and examined, you should be more careful because if he was in a picture where he was drinking he would probably get suspended and hurt his team. Thats why its an error on his part, for being naive and pretty much just stupid for taking pictures.

It was an error because if you are the starting QB for a high profile school regardless of your age, you should not pose for pictures with a keg. It doesn't necessairily mean he was drinking, it can't be proven from the picture(3 people can't drink a whole keg), but it can hurt his image and people will now watch him very closely. When everything you do is being looked at and examined, you should be more careful because if he was in a picture where he was drinking he would probably get suspended and hurt his team. Thats why its an error on his part, for being naive and pretty much just stupid for taking pictures.

Shenaniganz! :roflol:

(3 people can't drink a whole keg)

I beg to differ with you on that. I personally have partaken with 2 other buddies in achieving that task. I also have saw it done by others numerous times.

Archived