Interesting comparrisons to the death toll in Iraq

(2005) Highway Deaths in the U.S. 43,443

(2004) Accidental Deaths by drowning in U.S. 3,800

(2004) Poisoning 13,300

(2004) Falls 20,200

(2004) Highway Deaths 46,200

(2004) Fire Related 3,900

Number of Soldiers Killed in Iraq to as of 5/07/07 3,376

Now I know war sensationalizes everything in the media, but where is the perspective at when it comes to death tolls and war?

(2005) Highway Deaths in the U.S. 43,443

(2004) Accidental Deaths by drowning in U.S. 3,800

(2004) Poisoning 13,300

(2004) Falls 20,200

(2004) Highway Deaths 46,200

(2004) Fire Related 3,900

Number of Soldiers Killed in Iraq to as of 5/07/07 3,376

Now I know war sensationalizes everything in the media, but where is the perspective at when it comes to death tolls and war?

Comparing deaths in a war of political choice with accidents? You guys are desperate.

Until they can find a way to pin deaths by car wrecks, drownings, poisonings, slips/trips/ & falls, fires, etc on Bush/Cheney/Rove; there are no political points to be earned and therefore these deaths are inconsequential.

Until they can find a way to pin deaths by car wrecks, drownings, poisonings, slips/trips/ & falls, fires, etc on Bush/Cheney/Rove; there are no political points to be earned and therefore these deaths are inconsequential.

You'll whine about anything, won't you? You sound like a child.

From the child himself.......

What am I whining about? I'm telling the truth. If there is a way to pin blame for anything on either one of these 3 guys I named, believe me it will be drug up and politicized.

What am I whining about? I'm telling the truth. If there is a way to pin blame for anything on either one of these 3 guys I named, believe me it will be drug up and politicized.

"Conservative" Bush apologists "logic":

"Gee whiz, why aren't people angy at all those cars for all those accidents? It's because Bush didn't make those cars. There's no other distinction. Wars happen, just like accidents do. Damn libs can't see that. Now over 60% of people disapprove of how Bush is handling the war, so liberalism must be contagious. Damn libs."

Not apologizing for anyone; just stating the obvious. It's been proven true time after time after time.

Archived