Alright, Tell Us About Yourself

AUesquire

I noticed several giving the height, weight, hair and eye-color stats.

I hope the dripping sarcasm was obvious to everyone in my post about blonde, flowing locks, tanned, ripped etc.

I mean come on....I'm really not that tan. B)

I hear he really isn't all that gay anymore either.

The therapy worked wonders. Although I constantly have this overwhelming desire to purchase throw pillows. Is that wrong?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed several giving the height, weight, hair and eye-color stats.

I hope the dripping sarcasm was obvious to everyone in my post about blonde, flowing locks, tanned, ripped etc.

I mean come on....I'm really not that tan. B)

I hear he really isn't all that gay anymore either.

The therapy worked wonders. Although I constantly have this overwhelming desire to purchase throw pillows. Is that wrong?

As long as you don't curl up in front of a "What Not To Wear" marathon, then you should be okay.

do you desire girly fuscia flower print throw pillows or manley earth tones?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I've met some incredibly cool people through this site (And I met TMajor too) And one thing I noticed is that a lot of folks are much different in person and aren't what you perceive from going back and forth in a chat room.

It's a message board, not a chat room.

I've met some incredibly cool people through this site (And I met TMajor too) And one thing I noticed is that a lot of folks are much different in person and aren't what you perceive from going back and forth in a chat room.

WTF? TISNF.

BBFN

Why do you hate chat rooms?

Ever since the tv news crew surprised Randall when he went to check up on his "friend" who was home alone, he's been a little bitter.

Ever since the tv news crew surprised Randall when he went to check up on his "friend" who was home alone, he's been a little bitter.

It all goes back to that myspace thing again.

On topic - Lifelong Auburn fan, I was born at Lee County Hospital in Opelika- my father and most of my family went to AUburn. My fondest memories are coming to the plains with my dad to see Auburn play. I did not attend Auburn as an undergrad - however, my daughter graduated in 2005 and loved every second of her time here. We all lived through her! NOW, I am a PhD graduate student (full-time) at AU and a graduate assistant in the Music department. I LOVE it here. My husband (a former LSU fan - until he had to pay $$$$ for AUburn tuition) is the most supportive spouse! He lives in SC - I live in Auburn. I should graduate in 2008 - maybe get one more Fall out of it! This is a remarkable university and town - we have all enjoyed our time here. Someone once said their are two kinds of Auburn folks, those who get to LIVE in Auburn, and those who WISHED they did! I, for one, am certainly enjoying my time on the plains.

My name is Drew and I live in a van down by the river.

Good thread, sticky please! 31 live in Daphne, AL. Auburn Grad. I hang out at all the local dive bars in Mobile/Baldwin Co. Don't have any kids (thank God), and I'm master of the karaokee. I've been called "unprofessional" in all my peer reviews. I enjoy Confederate Flag bikkinis, breaking plastic lawn furniture, smoking cigarettes and drinking to excess. I'm one of a hand full of people who are above the law in Baldwin Co. My mom died in Hurricane Ivan (seriously), which bumped my status to super-cool, it's like a fight to see who can buy drinks for me still to this day.

My mom died in Hurricane Ivan (seriously), which bumped my status to super-cool, it's like a fight to see who can buy drinks for me still to this day.

Your mom's death made you "super cool?" I don't know many people that would write that, but whatever...

My mom died in Hurricane Ivan (seriously), which bumped my status to super-cool, it's like a fight to see who can buy drinks for me still to this day.

Your mom's death made you "super cool?" I don't know many people that would write that, but whatever...

It's what makes the Coast the Coast. It's been the same way for years.

Live in Tyus, Georgia.Dad went to Auburn.Mom went to Auburn.I flunked out after 5 years.Some people buy a vacation home at the beach,some the mountains or on a lake.Me, I bought one on Samford Ave just to have for football weekends.I have 3 children whose first words were the Auburn fight song.

War Damn Eagle

Live in Auburn and have for most of my 52 years .Am now retired for 6 years and am still loving it. Single for the last 20 years.

I seriously hope you're just trying to yank our chains...I grew up in Baldwin County also, drove back after Ivan to help clean up my mom's home and I don't think there are too many people that would use a relative's death as a status symbol.

My name is Matt, 24 years old. Born in B-ham, raised in Douglasville GA. Huge Bama fan, also attend the university. About to take a hike on the AT. Ill be gone for only three weeks, but eventually in a year plan to hike the entire AT. Im really excited. Sports are my passion, along with other outdoor activities. I plan to start graduate school this fall.

My name is Matt, 24 years old. Born in B-ham, raised in Douglasville GA. Huge Bama fan, also attend the university. About to take a hike on the AT. Ill be gone for only three weeks, but eventually in a year plan to hike the entire AT. Im really excited. Sports are my passion, along with other outdoor activities. I plan to start graduate school this fall.

I've always wanted to do that, too. Do while you're young, otherwise you'll be like me and WUTKG (Waiting Until The Kids Graduate).

I've always wanted to do that, too. Do while you're young, otherwise you'll be like me and WUTKG (Waiting Until The Kids Graduate).

I used to love backpacking! But two decades and two non-hiking wives later, I've pretty much given it up...along with most of my equipment. I never managed to spend more than 3-4 nights consecutively on the Appalachian Trail, though--never had the time for more at once--and never got out of North Carolina on it except for a brief weekend in Virginia. Hope you manage to make the whole length, ECE/Matt. It'll be something to look back on fondly for the rest of your life.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 19 and just completed my freshman year at Alabama. I graduated from Andalusia High School in '06.

Hobbies? Mainly sports and following politics.

Cool. My Grandfather was the pincipal at Andy High for years. Also a science teacher. My dad went to school there and my family spent a lot of time in Andalusia when I was growing up.

I seriously hope you're just trying to yank our chains...I grew up in Baldwin County also, drove back after Ivan to help clean up my mom's home and I don't think there are too many people that would use a relative's death as a status symbol.

It actually did make him a bit of a local celebrity, which he always claimed to be to begin with.

As for me, I also like to drink to excess and break deepseas's lawn furniture. I wear a shirt w/ my name on it to work. I like to go to dive bars and show people the scar on my arm where the mexican bit me. I've also seen a UFO.

It actually did make him a bit of a local celebrity, which he always claimed to be to begin with.

As for me, I also like to drink to excess and break deepseas's lawn furniture. I wear a shirt w/ my name on it to work. I like to go to dive bars and show people the scar on my arm where the mexican bit me. I've also seen a UFO.

I did see a broken chair this morning. Here are some pics for the AUNation -

Wishbone

august26005vm1.jpg

Myself

august26013pc4.jpg

Myself

august26013pc4.jpg

Like, wow, deepseas, your shorts like TOTALLY match your hair color! You are so color coordinated!! Funny how I always thought you were a guy... :big:

Wishbone

august26005vm1.jpg

Don't argue with a man who drinks Boones or MD like that and has Eddie on his t-shirt.

I'm down with "The Trooper", "Flight of Icarus", and "Die With Your Boots On"

Archived