Dodd funnies...

DKW 86

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/10187526

Mr. Dodd, What kind of impact do you see Coach Saban making at Alabama? Do you think this is an immediate happening with 'Bama having the chance to win 10 games this year, or should we be more realistic and wait a year or two?

Second question: What is CBS and the SEC doing to combat the ESPN/ABC love affair with all schools outside of the SEC. I don't really understand this love affair with those schools when the SEC has the strongest fan base year after year.

SEC Coun-Trae:

First question: Be more realistic and quit trying to find out Saban's brand of underwear. Lindsay Lohan's paparazzi thinks you people are cloying. :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Ten wins? If I were you I'd settle for a bowl game this season.

Second question: CBS has the ultimate answer: Continue showing the SEC every Saturday. No other network can do that.

I assume I'm the only one who didn't think it was funny at all?

Galen's written some stuff that puts Dodd to shame. I gotta admit.

I assume I'm the only one who didn't think it was funny at all?

Galen's written some stuff that puts Dodd to shame. I gotta admit.

You dont think it was funny to be compared to Lindsay Lohan's paparazzi is funny? I think that was a perfect comment, hilarious!

God, I hope that doesn't mean we should expect crotch shots of Nick sans underware anytime soon! :puke:

[Although I suppose that might make some people...cough-cough-Shane/BP-cough...happy. :big: ]

Archived