2009's Top RB Oku has AU #1

DKW 86

Dang. AU's recruiting seems to be getting much broader than just the traditonal SE: Tate out of Maryland, Ziemba & Burns out of Arkansas, and now this guy Oku out of Oklahoma. That would be quite a coup to pluck him out from OU's backyard.

He's got 2 more years of high school, but he's already a stud. He would be a good pick up for 2009!

Or...He's got 2 more years of high school, who knows if he'll even want to play football by 2009.

But I agree with loggerhead, nice to see our recruiting stretch its reach!

WOW! Did you guys watch the highlight videos too? The kid has HUGE talent! WDE

It seems you have to be a subscriber to go any farther than the opening paragraph. What is this kid's size and speed?

5'8" 175 - Somewhere around 4.4. Similar to Emmitt smith's build coming out of HS.

It seems you have to be a subscriber to go any farther than the opening paragraph. What is this kid's size and speed?

5'8" 175 - Somewhere around 4.4. Similar to Emmitt smith's build coming out of HS.

He's probably only about 15 or 16 now, so he should tack on an inch or two and about ten pounds before he gets out of high school. His film reminds me of the kind of open field running you saw on those Reggie Bush tapes that had everyone so excited when he was getting recruited. This kid has some power too.

It's also important that I point out that he has stated several times that he WANTS to get out of state. Too bad OU.

//my first post here in... what seems like a year. its good to be back.

Archived