Commitment list

JustaFan

Just noticed that Auburn's commitment list is down to 5. I knew that Hardrick was possibly wavering but he is still on the list. So who has de-commited?

Just noticed that Auburn's commitment list is down to 5. I knew that Hardrick was possibly wavering but he is still on the list. So who has de-commited?

You're not talking about the Collier kid that decommitted awhile back, are you?

If you are talking about Rivals main page...they are only showing 5 of the commits.

If you click on the "Complete Commit list" it will show the 6th one, Blair Irvin.

Scout doesn't have Hardrick listed for whatever reason.

If you are talking about Rivals main page...they are only showing 5 of the commits.

If you click on the "Complete Commit list" it will show the 6th one, Blair Irvin.

This is because Hardrick is no longer committed to the "War Eagles."

Good riddance. I don't care how big that dude is, if you call us the "War Eagles," your scholarship offer should automatically be rescinded.

I guess now he wants to commit to the "Colonel Rebs."

This is because Hardrick is no longer committed to the "War Eagles."

Good riddance. I don't care how big that dude is, if you call us the "War Eagles," your scholarship offer should automatically be rescinded.

I guess now he wants to commit to the "Colonel Rebs."

Kinda feel you!

I just noticed where one of our primary RB recruits who had been leaning to AU (Brandon Barnes) committed to NC State. Also, we've already had one decommit and one to open it all up again (Hardrick) and lost Finley to Florida. This isn't happening with the other schools that I've seen What's going on? You would think that Auburn's recent success would continue to attract top qualiity athletes. I know, I know, the good ones sign late....etc. But Ga, Fla, UT and LSWHO seem to be picking up some good ones NOW! Also, we are going tooth and nail with the Bummers for the top prospects in the Mobile area..... Just wondering....

I just noticed where one of our primary RB recruits who had been leaning to AU (Brandon Barnes) committed to NC State. Also, we've already had one decommit and one to open it all up again (Hardrick) and lost Finley to Florida. This isn't happening with the other schools that I've seen What's going on? You would think that Auburn's recent success would continue to attract top qualiity athletes. I know, I know, the good ones sign late....etc. But Ga, Fla, UT and LSWHO seem to be picking up some good ones NOW! Also, we are going tooth and nail with the Bummers for the top prospects in the Mobile area..... Just wondering....

Look back over the years and remember that our coaches have done excellent jobs of recruiting ... they have shown themselves responsible and know what they are doing ... keep the faith.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived