More Arrests in T-Town?

DKW 86

Guest Tigrinum Major

Weak. Simeon isn't a bad kid. He talks a lot of trash on the field. But not as much as David Irons. Jimmy Johns got in trouble for not going to class, to my knowledge Demarcus hasn't ever gotten into major trouble.

Simeon is no Tim.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would surprise the hell out of me if $abahr doesn't discipline All of the players that are involved. The report said that 5 uat players were involved, but so far only 3 have been arrested. I'll bet ya a wooden nickel that J. Johns and D. Waldrop were the remaining two... or I maybe S. Castille. Those are just guesses though. But, whatever the discipline is, No One should question the AWW of SaChrist. Because it is He that is the Judge, Jury, And The Executioner.

Weak. Simeon isn't a bad kid. He talks a lot of trash on the field. But not as much as David Irons. Jimmy Johns got in trouble for not going to class, to my knowledge Demarcus hasn't ever gotten into major trouble.

I guess the underage girls are the HS girls Johns has been hanging out with ever since he arrived in T-Town. B)

Archived